楼主: msandra

养鱼的 ...... 我

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2007-2-12 01:59 | 显示全部楼层
很有可能发生的.不要太悲伤.越小的鱼寿命越短的其实.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-3-31 00:11 | 显示全部楼层
New setting of my tank. Got any comment? Not much changed coz those are the same resources....

I also have a question, do I need to remove the carbon from the filter? will the drift wood shorten the shelf life of the carbon? when do I need to change the rings and the materials? I have been using it for 3 months now. Thanks.
fish.jpg
You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-1 21:12 | 显示全部楼层
活性碳有除腥味和大颗粒杂志的作用,一般在用药或者有CO2的草缸里要驱除活性碳.目前你的缸暂时不需要移走活性碳.一般活性碳的寿命很难说,具体你感觉你的碳开始完全粉化了,就需要更换了~~

关于其他过滤材料,一般是半年到一年换一次.过滤棉1-2月洗一次.具体情况要根据个人使用情况决定.如果养的鱼少,废物过滤少,当然使用寿命就更长久些.

PS.你多了好几条鱼哦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-4-1 22:23 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the tip. What does it mean "碳开始完全粉化"? How do I know?
I still have 16 fish in a 10G. They are the same I didnt buy any. Perhaps they didnt show up when I took the pic last time. . The cardinal were babies last time.  they grow bigger now. However, the bloodfin tetra remain at the same size :frown: .

How about your fish? Bought any new? Is your 红尾皇冠 given away?
You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-2 03:47 | 显示全部楼层
不用客气.每次你清洗活性碳的时候注意观察,如果反复错揉包装网带后,活型碳都碎裂,质地不如从前坚硬,就说明需要更换了.真到那时候,你就知道了.很明显的变化.袋子里的碳都边成碎渣渣了~~
我的红尾皇冠最终难逃厄运,被罗汉咬死了:frown:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-4-2 20:36 | 显示全部楼层
I am sorry for you.  I should have taken it but i was afraid that I could not keep it properly especially it is not my fish. Right now I have built up some confidence with my 5 months experiences. My 5Gallon tank is still vacant.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-16 15:42 | 显示全部楼层

有谁知道哪里有便宜的鱼药吗?

养了不下10条虎皮鱼,先后都死掉了,鱼店的药太贵,不知哪里有常规的一些药,例如治疗烂尾,红腮,竖磷,起白毛等常见病的。另外。哪里有高锰酸钾卖的?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-4-17 00:31 | 显示全部楼层
I noticed one of my bloodfin tetra is on diet like I do. It was a big eater. It even has reflux when it eats. Wondering how much it has eaten. I am sure it losses weight. Also the stool is transparent. Is it sick or does it have any parasite? I am so worry about it. :frown: Do know what has happened?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-7 05:58 | 显示全部楼层
我从小不怎么养鱼,因为死了不少

我爹妈家一直养有鱼,不过已经从中档鱼到低档鱼了。。。老死啊老死啊

我们这有个人,他老婆出门忘记插电了。一箱价值几万  的热带鱼都死了。。貌似后来他们家晚上吃鱼了
-Do The Right Thing-
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-8 21:34 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, over 10,000 dollars tropical fish died, that is really painful. Can I know what type of tropical fish he had before? Are they arowanas or flower horns?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-29 02:34 , Processed in 0.047489 second(s), 39 queries .