租房买房买生意上iU91
返回列表
楼主: eyesonme
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] 有没有谁用过ATI TV WONDER电视卡的?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2002-4-5 00:26 | 只看该作者
Mpeg 1,2 都是用软件做的,虽然速度还可以接受,但有失帧或跳帧,只有后期的All in one的卡才用硬压缩.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2002-4-5 09:06 | 只看该作者
Hi,
GuoJianCa:
Thank you!
But My computer was bought in July 2001.不是图象停顿,而是静止的图象。If you don't mind, tell me your telephone number. I'll call you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2002-4-5 12:38 | 只看该作者
hi, buddies,

Is there anybody use ATI TV Wonder under Winxp? I am using it to watch TV,it's great.  When I used it to record TV program, the frames dropped significantly, say, 600%-1200%.  Before my Winxp installation, it worked perfectly under Win2k pro, frames never dropped.  

First, I doubted it might be sth wrong with my video card driver, however, after I updated my video card driver for XP, problem remained the same.  

When I use unlead Videostudio capture video from my DV and convert into AVI files, it still works well.  

I am running Winxp, PIII550, 256 Ram, Elsa Erasa pro 32mb, 20G HD. Could anybody kindly give some suggestion?

Many thanks,
============
To bolomi,

Mpeg1 works well, but I encountered some problems with Mpeg2.  I used ATI TV Wonder to capture TV/Video into Mpeg1, and burn it into VCD, which could be play in DVD player(even on CDR/W).

However, when I chosen to capture Video into Mpeg2 file with 640x240, and try to burn it into SVCD, it doesn't work in my Nero software, and reported that vertical lines should be 480.

To yalc,

pls put your card into another PCI slot to have a try
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2002-4-5 13:11 | 只看该作者
all in one is not neccessary , i have a vidio card
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2002-4-5 13:16 | 只看该作者
thanks your information.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2002-4-13 00:27 | 只看该作者
dreamriver:
I'm using ati tv wonder ve on xp, the ati's bad drivers really drive me crazy, I test many times for various problems. now, it's working properly. maybe you can follow these steps:

1. upgrade ati control center to v7.6
2. if can't work, install v7.1 and then install v7.6 again,

good luck
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2002-4-13 01:06 | 只看该作者
hi, dvdseeker,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.  I tried both ways as you mentioned, now, the TV program works properly, however, I still have problems with my "digital VCR" when I capture the video from TV/DV.  The recorded file could not be played.

BTW, after I installed V. 7.6, I found there was only AVI file (recording type) available, the MPEG1 file had gone.  Did you encounter the same problem?

Thanks again.
=============
To bolomi,

You are welcome, but, what do you mean "all in one is not neccessary , i have a vidio card", are you using All in wonder, or, TV wonder?

tks & regards,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2002-4-13 19:14 | 只看该作者
Hi, dreamriver

it's a little complex to solve the problem,
1. uninstall all ati play center from xp
2. install v7.6 to your computer
3. install v7.1 but use customer installation, and just check TV option.

the mpeg type will return to your computer. I test to capture the tv programme. should be no problem, if the file can't work by ATI player, you try to use other player like windows media.
good luck, if still can't work, you can send your phone number to my e-mail address dvdseeker@yahoo.com.cn, we can research this problem together.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2002-4-14 18:07 | 只看该作者
hello,dvdseeker,

I did get the Mpeg file back, however, I still experiencing the fames drop.  I've sent my Tel. No. to your e-mail, pls check it out.

Thanks again for your kind help.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-28 02:47 , Processed in 0.041093 second(s), 37 queries .