超市里回收旧易拉罐的机器

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2001-7-30 18:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
是如何工作的,即怎样回收?另外,我看见还有旧的酒瓶子,饮料瓶子是怎么回事?
2#
发表于 2001-7-30 18:43 | 只看该作者
Two machines sit side by side usually. One for cans, the other for plastic bottles. The plastic bottles can be the 2L one or the smaller (I think ~454ml) one.

You just put cans or bottles into the hole (don't put your hand deep inside it, otherwise...      ). The machine increases the counting number. When finished, press the button, you will get a receipt. Give the receipt to any counter clerk. He/She gives you back the money. That's all.

Remeber to use the correct machine. And if it refuses your can or bottle, try putting it again.

I don't know how to return the glass one. Anyone knows?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2001-7-30 18:45 | 只看该作者
Two machines sit side by side usually. One for cans, the other for plastic bottles. The plastic bottles can be the 2L one or the smaller (I think ~454ml) one.

You just put cans or bottles into the hole (don't put your hand deep inside it, otherwise...      ). The machine increases the counting number. When finished, press the button, you will get a receipt. Give the receipt to any counter clerk. He/She gives you back the money. That's all.

Remeber to use the correct machine. And if it refuses your can or bottle, try putting it again.

For beer bottles, you return them directly to the clerk.

I don't know how to return other kinds of glass bottles (link the juice bottle). Anyone knows?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2001-8-7 14:16 | 只看该作者
玻璃瓶子,拿去柜台退就是了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-20 03:05 , Processed in 0.044578 second(s), 36 queries .