租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1726|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

气愤!!气死人了!!温馨超市把过期食物拿到饭店卖

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-6-19 12:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
这年头为什么总是中国人自己欺负自己呢!就是为了钱一点道德都没有了。以前的春平换了老板该叫温馨,这老板更加阴险,嘴里告诉来买东西的没有过期的食物,可是却把过期的东西拿到楼上卖,利润还更加高了,其他的食物生产日期能改就改能擦掉的就拿钢丝刷抹掉。这博士的脑子就是不一样,既当婊子又立牌访的。
来的时间久的人都知道春平名声差,现在改名骗新来的,换汤不换药啊。要不是过年时朋友请大家去吃饭,拉了几天肚子,都不会去关注它。
发这片贴子只是告诉大家小心些,不要给这些奸商生存的余地。希望大家都来一起揭发这些欺骗自己国人的事
2#
发表于 2007-6-19 20:18 | 只看该作者

he is a sick man!!

I have a friend who work in the Wxx_Xxxx Marche, one day she told me that all of 3 grils were quit their job in there....DON'T YOU WANDER WHY...!!! Her Boss...(who is not very tall and wearing glasses, look like a MR. Nice) sexually harassed her. One day she was in the back to pack up the veges for sell. Then the boss showed up and walked to her back...suddenly...he touched her from shoulder down to the her waist and said...Wow!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BODY YOU HAVE....my friend was so so so dam scared...she told him, DON'T TOUCH ME... then sun away to the front to put on her sweater, then the boss follwed her to the front..(NOBODY ELSE was in the store, and there is no camara in the back "vege process place"). She saw he came to the front, so she goes back to finish up the job....The boss came back again and pull her sweater down and said....COME ON, show me some more...!! Isn't he a sick sick sick man. I couldn't believe my friend didn't call the police....this man should get shot. A disguisting ugly old man. My friend is even younger then his son for GOD sake....He is really a piece of shit. No wonder why 3 of them have to quit at same time. Even now, I think about what my friend told me...my goosebump couldn't help but allover me.... I really wish someone can do somthing to him...or at least tell his wife. Please tell all your other friends about this story and don't go there to work...as long as you are a gril....I believe soon they will be hiring.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-6-19 22:16 | 只看该作者
Go to hell, old bustard!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-6-20 12:12 | 只看该作者
why not choose a big grocery for your daily food?

i never thought about a grocery like that.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2007-6-21 18:57 | 只看该作者
:frown: OMG, can't believe this kind of thing can happen in Canada, if I were the girl, he shall be a dead man by now! :mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2007-6-24 09:05 | 只看该作者

太气愤了

我去温馨楼吃饭的亲身经历
<HR style="COLOR: #efefef" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->从来不去那里, 大概2个月前和朋友去了2次。点了一个菜,半小时后出来居然给个老外, 再5分钟后出来一盘又给另外一个老外, 然后告诉我们要再等半小时才有。 问题在于我们比第一个个老外都要至少先到(点)10分钟. 最看不起这种出了国还舔老外屁眼的东西。

第一次去的时候就觉得他们家的东西味道不对, 没敢说。就之说他们家的菜很咸,还以为是为了符合北方人的口味。 现在明白了原来是东西不新鲜要重味盖住臭味, 想想都要吐。再不去那鬼地方。 让我想起queen mary上的那家, 也是老板好色, 东西发臭用重味。

还有,老板和老板娘吃饭eating like a pig, 这样的吃相,怎么舔老外屁眼都不会有老外尊重你的。

什么温馨楼分明是家黑心楼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2007-6-24 09:16 | 只看该作者
大家都不要去春平温馨,谁去谁是。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2007-6-24 21:58 | 只看该作者

法律

如果你叙述的可靠的话, 完全可以起诉他. "狗走千里改不了吃屎的本性", "小人得志更猖狂", 但这已不是道德层面的问题了, 而是违法 (Sexual harassment). 可以从这3个女孩中取证, 甚至以前还有在那打过工的女孩.

BTW, 国内的那种另类的方法(比方说揍它一顿)用在这种小人身上在加拿大似乎不值......
Anyway, 最好的方法是把它送上法庭.
Post by x123
I have a friend who work in the Wxx_Xxxx Marche, one day she told me that all of 3 grils were quit their job in there....DON'T YOU WANDER WHY...!!! Her Boss...(who is not very tall and wearing glasses, look like a MR. Nice) sexually harassed her. One day she was in the back to pack up the veges for sell. Then the boss showed up and walked to her back...suddenly...he touched her from shoulder down to the her waist and said...Wow!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BODY YOU HAVE....my friend was so so so dam scared...she told him, DON'T TOUCH ME... then sun away to the front to put on her sweater, then the boss follwed her to the front..(NOBODY ELSE was in the store, and there is no camara in the back "vege process place"). She saw he came to the front, so she goes back to finish up the job....The boss came back again and pull her sweater down and said....COME ON, show me some more...!! Isn't he a sick sick sick man. I couldn't believe my friend didn't call the police....this man should get shot. A disguisting ugly old man. My friend is even younger then his son for GOD sake....He is really a piece of shit. No wonder why 3 of them have to quit at same time. Even now, I think about what my friend told me...my goosebump couldn't help but allover me.... I really wish someone can do somthing to him...or at least tell his wife. Please tell all your other friends about this story and don't go there to work...as long as you are a gril....I believe soon they will be hiring.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-14 22:58 , Processed in 0.048941 second(s), 43 queries .