租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: peterpan1668
打印 上一主题 下一主题

SAWATDEE 餐馆诈骗案的陈述

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-15 05:34 | 只看该作者
I appreciated for all kind comments and support. Actually, it was very simple matter. Since Cadadian legal and justice system is completely different with Mainland China, so not just you may don't believe the true happened case, even myself also hard to believe and that I already dealing with past 8 years.

Suppose there is no chance since my company MAISON CHUAN YANG INC. is Quebec incoperated. If He apply Quebec Incoperation company, there is no chance because he has to prove to Inspecter the General of Quebec Financial Institution of the name he choose. But if you just want to register your personal company, you could register with any name you like with any addess as you wish since Raison de Association of Montreal they never check, and they calimed each person has to take own respossiblity for his registeration. That provided a chance for the criminals as He did.

About complain system, please take my personal experiece advice: DO NOT BELIEVE OR TRUST OF COMPLAIN SYSTEM, it just waste your time in most cases, and important thing is it might made you lost time limit to claim the damages through by the civil court (most the claims you must file within three years once the problem happened).

I am not accusing the Canadian system. Actually, Canadian system is the most wonderful system in the world, but then why looks the complain system never work? I blevieved there are three reasons:

1. This is a capitlaist country that we should remembered. As Montreal fornmer mayor Mr. Pieere said to me on the meeting at NDG 6 years ago. He says: THIS IS CAPITALIST COUNTRY, ONCE YOU GOT TROUBLE EVERYONE TRY TO WALK AWAY FOR THE RESPONISIBILITIES BECAUSE THERE COULD DAMAGE CLAIM INVOLVE;

2. Most the time, the complain departments they are not stand your side to measure your complaints, the first thing they suppose do is try find if there is a way to let the person who are facing for the complaint to avoid complain, then they will use all kind reason to refuse to take your complaint. That I already experieced with BARREAU DU QUEBEC, COLLEGE MEDICINES DU QUEBEC, MUC POLICE COMPLAIN DEPARTMENT, MINISTER OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES OF QUEBEC INCLUDE QUEBEC HUMAN RIGHTS AND ALL KIND OF REVISION BOARD;

3. The mean problems is this is Quebec, most of the government agencies officers 90% are Quebecios, and a lot of them they don't really speak English, even some are speaks English but they pretended they don't understand English. I was often being accused by these officers: SINCE YOU ALREADY LIVE IN QUEBEC FOR SO MANY YEARS, WHY DON'T YOU LEARN HOW TO SPEAK FFENCH? I believed it could be serve me better if I could speak evewn a little French. The worse thing is I don't nothing about French language but I able to use English to communicate. Since a lot of Quebecioses take the language matter too personally, that they would put their personal emotional working with your complaints.

I appreciate if anyone interested to have a discussion of how could we working together to build up better living condition and increase our Montreal Chinese Sociaty more stronger. Please contect me to schedul a meeting: by e-mail: peterpan1668@hotmail.com or phone: 514 343 9054 ask Peter.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-15 22:19 | 只看该作者
Hi, Peixuan:

Thank you for your attention. If this case is not happened to me, I might have same opinion like you do. Even today, I still believe the fact happened in this way.

ENZA MARTUCELLI, disbarred since 1994 with a criminal record from 1991. since 1999, she is facing sentence with court arrest order.

QINGRUI HE,arrested 1997 Sep. 27 since he defrauded my sales. many thing hard to believe but it's happened in real life.

You told me some how, some thing I couldn't talking in this way. But what is my choice since Enza Martucelli escaped and Qingrui He is never show up himself to the court. If the criminals disagreed what I said, they can go to court file a case to against me again.

About the lawyers I mentioned and the complain system with BARREAU DU QUEBEC, I don't know if you had a good experience with that, but not for me. my feeling is: There are many of departments to take people complaints, not from my experiences is it not really functional. I don't know the reason, or because I am Chinese, or since I only speak English and I don't understand French at all?

Anyway, I have all the proofs. If you are really interested, you may call me to make appointment, and I can show you. Tel.: 514 343 9054
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-20 20:58 | 只看该作者
PeiXuan: Something I think you still don't understand: ENZA MARTUCELLI she is serier criminal for fraud, that comfirmed by Superior Criminal Court, and she is facing sentense with court arrest order since 1999. If you don't believe, you can go to court house check out by yourself (just provide her name to the Criminal Court File Clerk Room 1.60).

Also, ENZA MARTUCELLI was my lawyer sent by the YWCA on Dec. 2, 1995 for family support and legal support. She is not a lawyer for Qingrui He.

Qingrui he was my employee at the time working under table since he was waiting for Immigrate Visa. I hope this could be make you more clear.

I had a meeting with Crown Prosecutor yesterday, and he confirmed there is no civil cases, these civil cases was they invented and the idea from beginning was just try to walk away with MUC Police fraud charge.

If you have more questions, please call me: 514 343 9054
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-22 20:56 | 只看该作者
up
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-23 22:42 | 只看该作者
UP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-24 20:29 | 只看该作者
up
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-27 05:23 | 只看该作者
up
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-28 07:43 | 只看该作者
PeiXuan: Something I think you still don't understand: ENZA MARTUCELLI she is serier 惯犯criminal for fraud, that comfirmed by Superior Criminal Court, and she is facing sentense with court arrest order since 1999. If you don't believe, you can go to court house check out by yourself (just provide her name to the Criminal Court File Clerk Room 1.60).

Also, ENZA MARTUCELLI was my lawyer sent by the YWCA on Dec. 2, 1995 for family support and legal support. She is not a lawyer for Qingrui He.

Qingrui he was my employee at the time working under table since he was waiting for Immigrate Visa. I hope this could be make you more clear.

I had a meeting with Crown Prosecutor yesterday, and he confirmed there is no civil cases, these civil cases was they invented and the idea from beginning was just try to walk away with MUC Police fraud charge.

If you have more questions, please call me: 514 343 9054
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-5-18 06:52 | 只看该作者
Finally, this case is clarified right now since I made a personal appearance--for the past 8 years, I hired three lawyers, iit made me even lost my legal rights; and I went to superior court, with two hours my explanation front of judge, and superior court just realized that I am a victim of crime and victim of injustice...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-6-11 20:09 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-9 17:13 , Processed in 0.051125 second(s), 34 queries .