租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 550|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

这样会影响移民吗

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2003-10-31 21:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我是从多伦多过来的国际留学生,原来住apartment。但由于赶着来这边上学,所以在房子的lease还未到期前就提出要搬走。和supervisor打了招呼,又向他们的boss打了招呼,但得到的答复是应该提前1个月提出,但我当时急着要离开多伦多,对方不同意,所以我只好走为上策。这明显是违反了lease,而且他们又有我的护照号和银行信息. 我如果读完书要申请移民,这样的情况会不会被记录在不良记录上,导致移民失败???我很担心,请问各位dx,这种情况移民还有希望吗,多谢回复
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-10-31 22:17 | 只看该作者
那这种不良记录会不会被记入移民局档案从而影响移民??多些指教
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2003-11-1 14:37 | 只看该作者
This is rental law.If you want to move early you must pay one month rent.In here you should give 3 month notice if you want to move.So i think they ask for one month rent is very resonable.If the landlord want to take this the credit bureau you are in trouble otherwise you are fine.I think you should talk to them find result good for both of you may be half month rent or you help them find a tent.In Canada if you have bad credit you are finished.Please do not take chance.AS myself a landord if someone has the difficlties situation
like you I usually say ok,but if they just leave with a word for sure I report to credit bureau.Look at this society trust is people do business number one consider.AS other people said:you dot have to give your SIN number this ture.But as right now I think all landord will ask for it.However you can refuse but not one will rent to you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-1 18:57 | 只看该作者
谢谢各位的回复,当时我也尝试过转租,但由于时间仓促以失败告终。最后我还是违约走人了,当然最后一个月房租是白扔了。我也希望supervisor不会告到移民局。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-4 01:44 , Processed in 0.039518 second(s), 37 queries .