板)在我弟弟没通过后确说不给退款,我想打官司,但不知如何作, 请哪位朋友告
诉我,谢谢
发表于 2004-1-12 23:55 | 显示全部楼层
Send him a registered letter first, the contents are:
Place and date
            WITHOUT PREJUDICE
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE PERSON SUED
SIR/MADAME
I am wiriting to inform you that I am claiming the sum of $** from you for the following reasons:
I hereby call upon you to pay me the sum of #** within ten days.Otherwise, I may take legal action against you immediately and without further notice.
Please act accordingly.
Signature
Your address and phone#
And you send out this letter by registered mail, keep the receipt as proof, you can call the # on the receipt to confirm if the receiver receive or not.
Then you will see what's going on. If he(she) still insists not paying,then you can go to the small claim court in old Montreal to open a file, it takes around 60.00$, and you can bring him to the court. It is a bad thing, but good as well, because you can learn a lot in the procedure. So don't be afraid to take legal actions, but you need to have all the prooves.
Good luck to you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-26 08:49 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
楼主你好 我也要打退款官司 可以聊一聊吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-28 11:34 | 显示全部楼层
为$250打官司只能上小额法庭。自己去法院一楼的小额法庭Open File,并提交证据。然后等着开庭就可以了,一般要等一年左右的时间才能开庭。如果你有证据,赢回$250,应该没问题。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-21 08:42 | 显示全部楼层
小额官司要排期,耐心等待的时候,不防各大门户留学网站曝光黑中介,但你要有理有据啊,别只是为了泄愤而妄言
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 10:21 , Processed in 0.046835 second(s), 38 queries .