楼主: xing
打印 上一主题 下一主题

在CENTRE HI-FI 的不愉快经历,求教

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2002-4-17 12:31 | 只看该作者
wang8:
to kkkkw,
don't be too agressive, do you know centre hifi is opreated by hell's angle? if you throw your manner away, you might be a even bigger loser....
hey DHPMBA wang8, the biggest loser...where is your dick head? why are you squeezing it between your legs? i love this picture better, at least shows your head, eventhough it is still between your legs...      ....  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2002-4-17 12:40 | 只看该作者
Xing, you made a big big mistake to believe that sales "我问我的车子能否运送电视,他说没问题,可以拆掉包装箱运", Because at this moment, he is not responsible for that oral statement----It may be alright to transport it without packing, But who will carry a new tv set without packing in a cart? Who knows what will happen down the street? You tell me! It doesn't mean I don't believe you but you are really at a big disadvantage.
Wang8, how come you know it's operated by Hell's Angel? r u kidding me? What else do you know that are controlled  by Hell's Angel ?      :cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2002-4-18 09:14 | 只看该作者
to kkkkw,
don't be too agressive, do you know centre hifi is opreated by hell's angle? if you throw your manner away, you might be a even bigger loser....

Dear Mr. Wang8,
Like most new immigrants, we don't know which store here is a "black-store". You know that. You have more experience here than we do. If you could point out more places like this one we should not go, it will be better. thx.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2002-4-19 10:35 | 只看该作者
for my experience, from return policy perspective, there is no place better than WalMart and CostCo.
i am not saying centre hifi is a black store. all i mean it is a small player in the retailer food chain.
costco and walmart are big players, they have more control over their suppliers. (i.e. they can return whatever they feel necessary to the supplier and they pass this privilage to their consumers) but for a smaller store, they may face when they return the goods to their supplier, so they are more stict on their return policies.
besides that, bigger stores take their reputation more seriously.
believe it or not, i bought a 53 inch tv from costco and used it for 2 years. one day, i want to upgrade my tv to the hdtv one, so i ask their customer agents can i make the exchange, you know what, i made it!!! i know its kind of taking advantage from the store, but what the heck, as long as you don't break the rule, you take advantage of the system. that's why we need professional accountant to do our income tax, we all want to screw up the big guys, like the goverment.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2002-4-19 12:16 | 只看该作者
Wang8, I won't buy your story this time, I mean, you know, 2 years!!! When I bought my 27'( hehe, it's rather small to you) in futureshop, I asked what if I want a larger one in the future, they just promised to give a better price! Wow, I think store like canadiantire offers one month return warranty is very generous, and now look at you, 2 years, it is a secondhand used old one, are they stupid or something???  :p    wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2002-4-19 13:16 | 只看该作者
matrix, i made no mistake to call you stupid.
1) how can you compare canadian tire with costco? even toysRus has a 3 month return policy
2) if you guys can not speak good lanuguage, even cosumer protection bureau will not bothter to help you out. negociate is the key, for me, i just tell them that see how valuable i am to your store, i buy $10,000 stuff from you every year, now i want to upgrade my tv. we can say we have something wrong with this rear projection tc, say the picture is not cristal clear, can i return it and take home with me a more expensive hdtv tv??? if you have manner, they will say, ok, i will make the exception for you. if you say you guys have to do it for you, they will say screw you, its all depends how you deliver your message.
3) concerning that imac, do you know the screen can swirl in 360 degrees? that means you can place your cdrom can be at the side. you think you are smarter than steve jobs???
4) guys like you should inject some iq stimulator before posing any questions, just think twice before you start typing, ok???? please, do me a favor.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2002-4-20 11:07 | 只看该作者
Wang8 if you have a high iq how come you graduate from Concordia. biggest loser
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2002-4-20 11:14 | 只看该作者
did i say i have high iq? do you really believe i graduated from concordia? what makes you think i have a bachlor degree?
this is cyber world, you can say you have black belt, and i can say i graduate from ivy leagues...if you think someone can make you believe, you are really stupid.
nothing is sure on this world, maybe you are a sweet girl with big boobs and i am a 80 yrs old whiteman shitting around to kill some boring time.
hope my words can elevate your iq a bit. i bet you and your brother matrix's total iq should not exceed 100...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2002-4-20 11:38 | 只看该作者
calm down wang8.
thanks ,my iq is lower than 90 I guess but I still get a Phd .as far as I know you have some mental problems.Dont be so aggresive.or you will never know what the life means even in this cyber world it still shows us what characteristics you hold.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2002-4-20 11:46 | 只看该作者
ok, ok, you are a phd with a black belt on your pajamas holding a "l believe less than 90" big head who is pretty happy with montreal's public safety, and i am a stupid wang8 scared by your strong mental states and powerful iron fist.
satisfied?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-2 02:35 , Processed in 0.044171 second(s), 38 queries .