租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1037|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Victim of M. D. F. L. J. Association

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-10-5 09:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Help other and help self, wish to establish a VICTIM OF MDFLJ (Medical,) ACCOCATION.       

My name is Peter, I brought my family as immigrants arrived into Canada 16 years already. I wish to share with similar international people likely my situation to have comments, support help each other to change information and experiences. And especially like to have a friendship with who unluckily became a victim of Medical, Discrimination, Fraud, Legal and Justice System, which never found a way out, whether through by administration,  legal and justice system. I wish our Chinese would change the selfishness to care the others. Because unlucky happened to the other, possibly could happen to us and our relatives and friends. This is the goal to organize an association to support each other. If interested, please contact me:
Tel.: 343 9054 E-mail: peterpan1668@yahoo.ca

Below is the summary unlucky happened to my life and I wish would advice the others based from my past. In the same time, I would like to share my experience, and it’s my pleasure to help the others with their difficulties and their sadness. If have problems to read and understand English language, please contact me. Thanks everyone.

I am the victim of the fraud since MUC police just used me to against Chinese mafia (through by me, Chinese mafia gave up with the restaurant was operating) and my former lawyer (no one want against her for all the frauds she did since she knew the law; I am became a victim even through by me, at least she is no longer to practice law again, but my life is destroyed) who disbarred since 1994 sent by YWCA downtown Montreal. From the date up to today, my family and I we are ling in the darkness and facing with all kind difficulties without ending… I lost my business and my personal saving that I have to put myself in bankruptcy since I tried all the sources nothing helps me out.

I concerned I am a victim of crime of fraud, justice, medical and discrimination based on race, language, low social status, otherwise, it’s impossible all these bad, unfair things happened in my life. I am also a victim of International Invest Fraud by Chinese Local Government that was proved by China provincial Police Crime Investigation techno department  since I lost everything that I am unable to continue the legal procedure. I wish I would get support to continue the case.

I concerned of my late wife and I was the victim of human rights to live, and my late wife passed away 7 years cause of the hospital negligent and un-respectful of patient's family decision, without my permit ion, hospital put in order to let her die with comfort; and myself, recently by forced to put me in closing medical treatment and confinement; furthermore, with discrimination of my new marriage and Asian tradition treatment I received to recover my health mentally, physically ruined by anti-depression western medical treatment, hospital didn't respect my freedom of choice, by force locked me on bed even without my physical against for received anti-injection just because I was practicing Chinese meditation to improving my health.

And I'd have my lawyer released me from mental Institution. In mental Institution, hospital treated me inhumanly also with my family. It was impossible to exercise my legal right at metal Institution since there is no any respects that I felt even more worse that the presenter. They abused me mentally and physically that I had no place to drop my complaints. (I wish I can get support in some where to get justice done. If my complaint doesn't fit with your department, would you kindly assistance me if possibly for other sources.)

It been going on 7 years already and I am getting tied to live in this way. Somehow, I wish could get justice done to let me start a new life. For more information, please contact with me (Tel.: 514 343 9054, Fax: 514 343 9601, E-mail: peterpan1668@hotmail.com). Thank you for your support. I tried to start a new life, since I am still under bankruptcy protect action, my daughter took her personal money to let me start a new business, unfortunately we are went to the same hole...

Recently, we got fraud by Bank of Montreal. Actually it was bank self involved with its former tenant of legal issues, instead bank self to take legal procedure straight out the legal problem between its tenants, the bank made us became a victim. We were just access the premise 26 days, the bank illegally owns our belongings over $100,000.00 that just is the cost. Since our company was established based on the project with the premise was owned Bank of Montreal, once we got fraud by bank of Montreal, we have no money to hire a lawyer to take legal action against Bank of Montreal. Instead, we tried through by Ombudsman of Bank of Montreal to solve this problem, unfortunately didn't work out since it paid by the Bank.

Up to today, Bank of Montreal owns us $6,000.00 that was the deposit to have a lease from Bank of Montreal; plus all the assets, shipment from Thailand, arts work, renovation expenses and other our belongings it valued about $100,000.00 remained with the premise, everything Bank of Montreal illegally owns it that it refused to pay any damages even refused return bank to us of the deposit and all our belongings.

One more thing I have to mention is: since last year Dec., we filed a complaint to Ombudsman Canadian Banking Association, it was refused the reason of our complaint is related a commercial matter; once again, with the matter of Bank of Montreal even front with our all the proofs, evidences, all the letters we dropped by fax, registered post mail, the lawyer who were representing Bank of Montreal and its management company legal letter dropped to us by bailiff, Bank of Montreal denied the whole thing, instead called its Security men forced us out of Main Office building at Montreal, we filed a complaint again, Ombudsman Canadian Banking Association refused to take our complaint again. Where is our legal rights and how could possibly to exercise our legal rights?

Bank of Montreal treated us inhumanly and put us in a circle more than a year never gets a point. Since we are in couch 22, we are unable to get any sources to support us that the bank knows very well, that is the reason it always playing a game with us. We wish you would give us some suggestion how we should get justice done with the Bank? Thank you for your help. I wish with your assistance, we hope we should get a fair solution.

The reason I contact with head Office of Deputy since my Deputy doesn’t care and they even never call me back with my complaints (I was sent by RCMP and Justice du Quebec year 1997 and this year 2002 again). In 1997, they were refused my complaint and told me what I want from them? This time I went back, they promised me would look at my problems, but three months passed, I never received any responses; last week, I went to they office at Cavendish shopping centre, they promised me will delivery my complaints to Mr. Lawrence Bergman and give me an appointment, then still no answer again... As Justice du Quebec said to us, even no anyone help us, at least our Deputy should listening to try find a way to help us out, Unfortunately never become true... We made complaints to different department, everyone is keep sending us to another department, until today…

With Information Centre Great Montreal suggest, I filed my complaint to College des Medecins du Quebec again regarding the medical error and side effects with my case (a complaint made to Ombudsman Jewish General Hospital from the date up to today still no any response). With the bad experience I learned with College des Medecins du Quebec regarding my late wife's case, I am afraid might deny my complaint again.

For the all kind difficulties I am facing to, my feeling is: most the times, looks the system is there, but seem not really functional--as Ombudsman, MUC Police complaint department, College des Medecins du Quebec, Human Rights, Legal Aid, Barreau du Quebec especially Deputy... I don't know how to explain. Many times, some government officers asked me why I don't spark French? And the some question I was be questioned by Children's Hospital St. Justine and Legal Aid Cote des Neiges Branch and MUC Police. I don't know what is wrong if I don't know how to speak French would related my request of the service I was asking them to provide? How could I expect to have a fair treatment from them if they looked me differently? These things happened to me, also possibly happen to others.

Here is some thing I think should mention about: The first fraud I got from Enza Martuccilli, since MUC police used me then they were not respect their promise and left me in the darkness; RCMP fraud department spent two weeks studied on my file and they sent to me different places—back to MUC police fraud department, MUC police complaint department, Barreau du Quebec, Social Service of Quebec, Health du Quebec, Legal Aid, Ombudsman of Quebec, College Medicine du Quebec; non of these above done anything regarding my all the difficulties.

I sent letters to Inspector General of Quebec, Human Rights, Justice du Quebec, Justice of Canada, to my area Deputy, to City Mayor, Provincial Prime Minister, Federal Prime Minister; every complaint I made went to back in the same circle without any solution… As former Montreal Mayor Pierre Baroque said to me at NDG with election: this is the capitalist system, once you got problem, everyone try to avoid of the responsibility. This is exactly I got today.

If look at the system at here, seem everyone have some to cover if has problem with the systems. But once I involved, it’s not like they way I looked as before. For good example: every system has a department to take complaint to try to let the system function better; but through all the difficulties I met, these departments are just as flower bottles to give public better look, because they are not really well functional. I mean it is not the system bad, the fact is with many reasons to made the system unable to function well especially for the department who should done investigation very carefully with the complaints we made.

People may wonder why all bad things, discriminations and injustices happened in my life? I also wondered to myself too. From what I can see: First is the race since I am Chinese especially I don’t know how to speak French (Often some government officers questioned to me why I don’t speak French and why I don’t try to learn since I am living in Montreal for 15 years already), low social status with low income.

I believe there are three things should make more organized:

Justice system—find a way to let lawyers (let lawyer personally pay his/her insurance for his/her clients; by then, if they did something wrong with their clients, insurance would increasing themselves insurance cost, that will be not covered by Barreau du Quebec or Barreau de Montreal) and judges (from what I experienced, judge often or never study the case before to provide a hearing; instead just listen both of parties to make his/her own decisions) respect their professional service more with independent inspect system; and the inspect system should have a  power to take away their position if the lawyer or judge did not do their jobs.

Giving more power to Ombudsman system to let them have a better position to do their job and investigation follow with people complaints. Ombudsman should not financial independently to guarantee the quality of service—not like Bank of Montreal and Jewish General Hospital that their Ombudsman financed by its own institution. Ombudsman system better functional I believe like Hong-Kong INCORRUPTNESS—it completely independent function by itself to make sure all the systems are provide best service to the public.

Hospital and Mental Institution should make some necessary change as: Without any discrimination, combination modern and traditional medical treatment together to reduce side effects and let patients get more benefit to recover their illness; possibly traditional and modern medical treatment doctor working together to discuss what is the best treatment for their patients;

Mental Institution must change the way to operating: First all, mental patients are difference than regular patients—they needs a respect, warm, understanding; they need people who could listening what they saying even some tome did not make sense with their talk. That is we need psychiatry doctor for. People who got mental illness because some major thing happened in their life that they can’t accept, this is not a simple cold talk with anti-depressant medication could healing; often because they never had a chance to get a fair treatment with public, that’s why.

This is not the solution  just told patient to forget it since their heart is not balanced yet especially with an assistance, something might do fairly to let patients reach their fair treatment. So in my opinion, psychiatry doctors and nurses should get more vacation time to let them have a more time to release the stress and pressure from their work; by then, they should provide better quality service to their patients—but the principle of Mental Institution Employees basically must have a warm heart with their giving-ness.  

Since I am became a victim of the fraud just because I tried to help to protect the public, Ombudsman of Quebec sent me to Victim of Crime Financial Support Program, but it refused since the system doesn’t cover for a victim of fraud. I don’t know what else I have to say, I just feel this is not right, and something should done properly to let our citizens live with a better life.

I wish some system organization should do some thing about it to let the system function better to protect the public. Yes, I am fighting for myself legal rights, but I also fighting for the others who might have some problems as I do.

Even like this, I still try to quit welfare to live by my own. As I am a Canadian Citizen, I wish one day I would return a favour to my country--Canada, I made a new project--Asian Traditional Health Recovery Comfort and I wish would benefiting to our Canadians (I already made a contact with Health Canada--Madam Gaberiele Scheler--613 954 8528, Social & Health Minister du Quebec and I am waiting for the answer).

Thank you for your time. Once again, please accept my appreciation.
2#
发表于 2002-10-7 10:47 | 只看该作者
Man,is this a mental case?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-10-7 13:56 | 只看该作者
No, sir. It's not just a mental case. My father died at Jewish General Hospital since doctor without my family's permission stop the medication three days, when I discovered it was too late. From the day I brought him into hospital till he passed away just 28 days;

My daughter had high favor I brought her to St. Justin Children's Hospital, since I don't know how to speak French, Emergency refuse to serve us and they ask me why I don't speak French since I live in Quebec?

My late wife had head injury was sent to Montreal General Hospital for insentive care, 7 hour doctor didn't do anything even just reduce blood pressure in her head. Furthermore, doctor agreed try thir best survive her life, nest day, with my permission, hospital removed life support and meditation to put order let her die in comfort. When I discovered, it was too later. From the day she got into hospital untill she passed away just 8 days.

For more informention, please contact me 514 343 9054 or E-mail: peterpan1668@yahoo.ca
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-3 19:15 , Processed in 0.053103 second(s), 36 queries .