租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 2149|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

求租sherbrooke房屋

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-12-3 17:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家好!我们是夫妻俩人。想于今年年底到sherbrooke定居,去之前想先把房间租好,3 1/2和4 1/2皆可。有哪位朋友有这方面的信息是否可帮忙提供一下。先谢谢了!电话:416-773-1920。mail:wangqian1128@hotmail.com
2#
发表于 2002-12-3 20:29 | 只看该作者
sherbrooke is a long and very long street!!!!!
which part do u want to find house!!!!
and sherbrooke is also a city's name!!!!
please write clearly,maybe i can help u!!!!
now i live in the sherbrooke east near the sherbrooke library!!!!!!
if u have any idea please write e-mail to me!!
my e-mail is turekuku@sina.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-4 09:18 | 只看该作者
我是要去sherbrooke city。我给你发了一封mail,你收到了吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2002-12-6 15:01 | 只看该作者
The search for apartment will also depend on the following factors:
1) What are you going to do in Sherbrooke? for work or for study?
2) Where are your working/studying places?

The rent of apartment varies depending on the sectors. Generally speaking, the average prices are $350-400 and $450-500, respectively for decent 3.5 and 4.5 structures.
Most of the chinese people here are living either in the East or in the West part of the city because of the Universite de Sherbrooke. For those who are attending to Bishop's University, Lennoxville Town is where they live, which is about 5-minute driving distance away from Sherbrooke.
If you will be working here, house is very affordable. The average price is around $90,000.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2002-12-7 07:42 | 只看该作者
Yanzhi,janet1128,你们好,我们也打算到Sinoquebec city,能说流利的法语,想申请Sinoquebec 大学的master,请问容易申请吗?另外Sinoquebec的生活环境和医疗条件怎么样?找工容易吗?请谈一谈,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2002-12-7 12:16 | 只看该作者
对不起,打错了,不是Sinoquebec,是Sherbrooke
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2002-12-7 22:14 | 只看该作者
If you can speak some French and have a Bachelor or above degree, it is easy to be enrolled into Master's study at the Universite de Sherbrooke. Moreover, it is likely for you to get full scholarship from most of the majorities. Actually, all of the chinese students I knew were financially sponsored by the University.
The living environment and medical conditions here are much better than in other major cities such as TO, MTL, and OT.
The working opportunity is, of course, much less than in large cities. However, if you graduated with a Master's and can speak French, you have a great chance to find a job here.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2002-12-7 22:58 | 只看该作者
Yanzhi ,你是个热心人。我最近刚拿到CSQ(魁北克),我的法语不错,想申请sherbrooke大学的Master,我想问问:在拿到LP之前能申请吗?需要法语入学考试吗?你了解sherbrooke大学医学院的情况吗?thank you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2002-12-8 17:43 | 只看该作者
You can apply for admission to Master's study even if you don't have LP. The major difference is that you will have the foreign-student-tuition-fee (FSTS) issue. But, you can easily get exemption of this fee by applying from the Chinese Embassy. It was said that now you can even apply from the Embassy in Beijing before you arrive in Canada. There is an agreement between Chinese government and Quebec government that Quebec gives 100 or so quotas annually to the Universities in the Province for exemption of FSTF. Among them, 80% belongs to French-speaking univeristies, and 20% are given to English-speaking universities. You can understand that for the chinese students who are studying in the Francophone campus, getting exemption is relatively easy, while it will be hard for those who are studying in the Anglophone campus.
There was no French examination required, and I don't think they are asking for that now. As a matter of fact, most of the Chinese students who ever studied here or are studying now don't speak a single word of French when they arrived!
There are always chinese students and scholars who study or work in the Medical School of US. It was reported that the research activities in the Medical School are very impressive and are internationally recognized. That is why most of the Chinese post-doc came from USA, Europe,Japan and Australia.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2002-12-9 12:07 | 只看该作者
Yanzhi,谢谢你的热心解答,再向你请教一下关于the foreign-student-tuition-fee 的问题,如果申请免除了FSTS,登陆到魁省后还能申请到助学金和贷款吗?能告诉我关于FSTS的相关网址吗?如果你愿意,可以用email联系:wengbin2002@hotmail.com  再次感谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-27 01:56 , Processed in 0.047262 second(s), 43 queries .