租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: peterpan1668

老潘, 我建议你挑头成立一个移民间互相帮助, 互相排解烦恼的组织。【回复MONTREAL1999

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-8 19:42 | 显示全部楼层
TO [QUOTE=@#$%]:

我无所谓你如何评价我本人。我在此坐不改名,言不改姓。金无实足,人无完人。我和你一样都是凡夫俗子。况且我既不为名又不为利,又在乎你说什么我的不是?我也懒得追究你究竟是何方绅士,或哪一路朋友,是友是敌均不重要--即便你就是侵吞我家产的煞星何庆锐?!人们相信我,我为众人尽一点绵力,如果以为我在沽名钓誉,那么我乐得在家享受天伦之乐:)

还得谢谢你的恭维:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-1-9 00:19 | 显示全部楼层
何卿锐,不要以为民法三年一过你便逍遥法外了;也不要以为两年前因我在 MAISONNNUEVE 东街发现你以侵占我的财产开设的 HE'S RESTAURANT 而草草收场便以为相安无事。刑事是没有期限的。总有一天你还得露尾;其次扪心自问,靠趁人之危,侵占他人家业发达的你就生活得那么心安理得吗?!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-1-9 09:04 | 显示全部楼层
To mfeous: Look at over our overseas Chinese society--yes, lots of Chinese have money, because we work harder; but we didn't receive equal treatment from the majority society in many ways. Yes, today the situation is better than before, but still. It's hard to explain to you unless you might experience it by your own.

To 圆明园: I agreed with you and you made very good points here  "together we can build trust. " Let's try our best!

By the way, the thread removed to           社区活动公告 Bulletin Board:
老潘, 我建议你挑头成立一个移民间互相帮助, 互相排解烦恼的组织。【回复MONTREAL1999】

Welcome to join the discussion HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

mfeous:
i recieved your reply, but i don't know why someone delete the whole thread.

- allow me to ask you one question: suppose you had won your case in the court, would you change the way how you perceive the canada and quebec justice system? why or why not?

i really apprecite your intentions and all the efforts you made to help the others, but i can not agree on one thing you said at least: we chinese are too soft, we need to stand up to fight for our interests. personlly i think it is the opposite way: we chinese are too aggressive, not physcially in most of cases, but in our mind. this is becasue of the known reason: we are broght up by the mandate: we need to fight for the best, we have compete with each other to get the houseing, school..... anyting you can name it. to prove that, you can miss this phenomenon in this forum, there are so many people want to sue someone for just a tiny issue.

to fit in a new socity, we need time and patience. what is more, we need to change our mind set. fighting is definitely not the right way to solve any problems, rather than putt us in more troubles.

i am not saying we should not pretect our rights. however, we must learn to be more tolerent to others! isn/t what the buddist teaching in which you believe?

圆明园:
mfeous, i can't agree more with you.
it is very important to have rule of law.
however, to make it work we must build trust, trust between individuals.

together we can build trust.
1. to be fair, any exchange must be mutually beneficial
2. to be honest, yesterday's deal may look stupid, but we must honor our commitment
3. if we do it all the time, we will have a trust worthy reputation, it will make everything easy.
                                                                                                                                                       __________________
                                Be  the change you wish to see in the world
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-1-9 15:35 | 显示全部楼层
For certain point, I agreed with you--and it made me recall about 10 years ago when I was chatting with girl from Indonisia who hate our Chinese with no reason...

We were chatting each other a few weeks already, and everything seem smooth also gentle with all the coversation we had; but suddenly she stopped to chat with me when I told her that I am a Chinese.

To make a story short, I brought her back and asking her why, and I made her understood the reason why a lot of Chinese has business to run also own properties, which just a few of them even they are the original people here (it happened at most of eastern/Southern countries in Asian).

Finally we became friends again. You made a good point here as you mentioned; but how to solution? To be involved with majority sociaty, involve with the politic and the legal justice system.

Yes, we do have to adjust ourselves to feet in the majority society, but It not enough to accept as you mentioned of "the goverment will not let you starve and die. " because we are equal as same like the majority people here.

As you believe I am over reacting with the treatment I received; not a problem, I am willing to meet you in person and to let you see by your own eyes before you confirm your this conclusion

Nice to exchange our thoughts; but I would more pleased to discuss with you at the thread I already link it to you:
    社区活动公告 Bulletin Board:
老潘, 我建议你挑头成立一个移民间互相帮助, 互相排解烦恼的组织。【回复MONTREAL1999】

Quote:
                                                                                            Originally Posted by mfeous
                                "lots of Chinese have money, because we work harder"

this is the root for lots of problems. because of the money, lots of us work like a dog, no life at all, because of money or career, lots of us even send their babies back to china and let their grandparnets to take care of them.....
some people might argue they have no choices. it is nonesense! why do you need a big house? why do you have to have cable? why do you need cellphone..., worst of worst, even if you don't have any of above things, the goverment will not let you starve and die.

re ajust our thinking and have a balanced view of the life, this is what i am talking about

i think you overreacted to say "we didn't receive equal treatment from the majority society in many ways". frankly speaking, i think this is a firely justed society in many ways, but defineity it is not perfect.

i had similar expreince, but i don't blame the system. simply you and i can not use one or 2 inccidents to make the conclusion.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-9 22:45 | 显示全部楼层
i might be blind, since i really could not find anything recorded in your article saying what happped before your late wife (you are right, this is the proper name) was sent to hospital. what you said is too vague and unclear. if it is not private,and if you don't mind, could you give some details here as  you blamed  the  doctor did  not do enough, but rather literally killed her.

the conversation you quoted between you and your lawyer below sounds familiar as we see it quite ofen in the movie. it might tells some of the reality of this society, but definitely is not true. it only prooved what you said you made a wrong decsion: you had a crooked lawyer.

to form some kind of group to help others, it sounds good, but it is not prectical and it will not last long. just like the one died in the water as you mentioned before. sorry, i am pouring the cold water here. but why? because there is no foundation and driven power behind your motivation. your desire will dry up, your strength will run out and you will feel tired someday because you are lacking of a real spiritual motivation.
Post by peterpan1668
To mfeous: Thanks for your sympathy. Actually I got it over already, and I do believe everything happen suppose have a reason. If I didn't pass through these stages, my spritual will never reach to this level.

For the question about my late wife (she was not my ex-wife because she died in our marriage period), you may also find from my one of the article
惜别―谨献给我的爱妻翠琴[全文]
http://blog.wenxuecity.com/blogview.php?date=200611&postID=9104   

For the legal and justice system, I disagreed of your opinion. I hope you might get picture from the conversation between one of my lawyer and me:

Peter: Why no one want do anything to fix those holes with the law and the legal justice systam since it created more victims and hurting more people?

The lawyer: No one really want to fix even we all realized...

Peter: Why?

The lawyer: It's simple--where could we able to make more argments if the law and system are perfect...
Peter: :confused:

And I got an answer much later when I was on a trip, which was a Swedish man who woke me up, and he said to me,"you still don't know why? Look at US and your country, both are the politians are came from lawyers..."

Canada is good country when you don't meet those bad lucks, so put your fingers cross. If you would like to have more discussion about this, I will make myself avaialble to meet you in person to continue this discussion.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-1-9 23:22 | 显示全部楼层
To mfeous: I don't know if you too naive to see or you didn't ready read my article 惜别―谨献给我的爱妻翠琴[全文] before you alreay jump to the conclusion? From my article of chapter 八、不测, which already mentioned very clear. I rather discuss with you in person and and don't mind to show you the proof I am holding for.

And I don't know how much did you had experiences to deal with lawyers by your own? And I also don't know what is your professional here, just look at majority society with the complaints to lawyers; by then I don't know why you still so blind? But as I mentioned before, there are no totally lawyers fault to be in that way, which you may find from my another article of:              探讨-如何尽可能的避免掉入不良律师的陷阱?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-10 13:50 | 显示全部楼层
不要老瞪着别人的过去.

如果潘先生做过对不起你的事,也是过去了.也许他现在已经后悔和开始做善事.你看,他发了很多贴子帮助别人解答疑问,已经不错了.

得饶人处且饶人.因为一切皆有报应.
Post by @#$%
象潘振国这种社会坯子,势力小人,政治流氓来组织活动,是对活动,是对活动纯洁性的玷污和亵渎!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-10 14:51 | 显示全部楼层
not much. but i believe they are just like any other proffesionals. there are good and bad ones. why should you use your case to judge many of them?

you think you have all the evidents to prove you should win the case, but that is just you think. that is why we have judge to decide becasue everybody thinks as you do.

i don't want to go into details if you are right or not, it is not upon my judement. what i want to say is: this is relatively fair socity, we must look at it in a more positive way.

And I don't know how much did you had experiences to deal with lawyers by your own? And I also don't know what is your professional here, just look at majority society with the complaints to lawyers; by then I don't know why you still so blind? But as I mentioned before, there are no totally lawyers fault to be in that way, which you may find from my another article of: 探讨-如何尽可能的避免掉入不良律师的陷阱?[/QUOTE]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-1-10 22:11 | 显示全部楼层
TO 【[email="=@#$%"]=@#$%[/email]】:

If you believe that I did some thing wrong to you in the past, then show your real name like me, and bring the fact with your evidence, and I am ready with you to face justice. I already sent my request to SINOQUEBEC this webiste to reserve my rights for what you libeled to me on this thread. The way you are doing here is totally libel, and I am warning you to stop and remove all the libels you posted here immediately, otherwise I will take further legal action to claim my honor damages from you.

潘振国 (PETERPAN1668)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-1-10 22:52 | 显示全部楼层
To mfeous:

I don't know what is your reall prefessional, and what is your position here? If as you said you also got similar experience like me, then why don't you post your experiences to share your comment and benefiting to the others?

Besides, I am at here did not totally blame the system--even we had perfect system, and if some people who operating the system, but didn't really follow with the system we suppose benefited, by then you still believe you will receive a better treatment?

About legal system, I think better you go to library to do some research, then you may get the reslut of how many cases kicked out from court, not because don't have strong evidences or proofs, which were rejected by those tricky lawyers with the legal process step.

Take the words I received from one of the officer with Justice du Quebec: "I am sorry to tell you that, no money and no justice..."

This will be the last time I replied to you: Again, because I check what you totally posted under your this web with name of 【mfeous】, which only 6 posts, and 5 of posts were replied to me here; and I don't know what else web name you also used at here? Especially, you refused to meet in person even I am offering to show you everything what I am holding for. It not just waste my time, also you confused people here.

For the last, I don't really mind if some one willing to replace me here to provide free information and services here, which I also don't mind if some one willing to be a leader to oganize the group in order to help each other; although some of already wish me to be in the past and in this time:

Because my point here is: I wish less people to experience of the life as I experiences, because it is not life, and totlally not worse it. To the end, I am out of picture here, and wish best of luck to all!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-29 07:52 , Processed in 0.058481 second(s), 34 queries .