租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 643|回复: 0

If You Love Your Pets, You'll Love Pet Health.

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2008-1-5 15:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Your pet is sick? Or you simply want to help your pet stay healthy and live longer...

If You Love Your Pets, You'll Love PetHealth™.

25$ per bottle, tax incl. (enough for 3 months use)

ALL Natural pet health supplement

A unique, great-tasting powder that is easily sprinkled over your dog's or cat's regular food, PetHealth OPC Formula represents the latest technology available today in naturally based pet food supplements. Available in both Tasty Beef and Smoked Fish flavors, your pets will love the taste - and you'll love knowing that you're doing all you can to help your pets stay healthy and live longer. Good for You - Good for Your Pets!

For science info behind our Pet Health or Pet Magic (natural animal odor remover), or have it delivered to your door, please contact:

Tel: (514) 667-4958 (Chinese, English, French)
E-mail: susannamontreal@yahoo.ca

Testimonials:

I have been a dog groomer for 37 years. I have a tremendous amount of knowledge about dog and cat’s coats and their overall health. When I was first told about Pet Health, I looked at it like other products I have heard about that were supposed to be phenomenal for pet’s health. I had a very skeptic attitude, as I had never seen a product do what it said it would do.

One of my customers’ called me up and told me she had just left the vet’s office, and he told her that her dog had 3 weeks to live. She had a 19-year old Norwegian Elkhound. She said she wanted to get the dog cleaned up before she died. When she brought her in the dog was down in her hips. She was extremely thin. Her face had already started sinking in which is what they do before they die. She could barely hold herself upright let alone walk without help.

When the woman came to pick her up I said I’ve heard good things about this product. I do not know, but it is worth a shot. So she bought it since it was only $25 with tax included [90 servings]. She called me 4 days later. The dog had put weight on, had an alertness in her eyes and was attempting to run which she had not done in 5 years. She regained her weight, her face filled out, her eyesight improved and she enjoyed another almost 8 months of life due solely to the Pet Health. Her kidneys finally failed and she died two weeks ago.

Since that time, I have put all of the elderly and sick dogs that are my customers on this product. Without fail, they have all improved in their health, their physical appearance and their general energy level. They play much more, exercise a lot and are much happier dogs. The side effect of this product is that it stops shedding. I was extremely impressed with this as there are a lot of other products out there that claim to stop shedding but I have never seen one that would help with excessive shedding. All dogs will all do their spring and fall shed as this is normal for the health and well being of the dog, but it gets over with in much less time.

Another customer has a Brussels Griffon who needed five surgeries to correct all her problems. She has a slipped disc in her back, bad stifle joints and her ball joints do not seat properly in her hips. After the first week we noticed a remarkable difference. We doubled the dose of Pet Health and within four days the dog was able to support her own weight walking and running and she can now jump up on the side of a chair and support herself without falling, which she has never, in her whole life been able to do.

Also, a Golden Retriever had lost all her hair and had open oozing sores that covered her entire body. She was on prednisone shots once every two weeks to control her allergies. As we all know, prednisone destroys the liver. She had marked improvement after two weeks on the Pet Health at the regular dosage. Within one month had re-grown her hair and all sores were gone. She has not had a single shot of prednisone since she has been on Pet Health.

These are my three most extreme cases.

I would recommend Pet Health for any dog from the age of 6 weeks to extremely old. It is going to help the dog’s health and well being and extend their life.

I’ve seen it help with eye problems, ear problems, teeth, swelling and inflammation in the feet and all allergies. Be aware that sometimes you must double or even triple the dose if your dog has health problems.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

I personally have 5 small rescued dogs. One of them was very sick when I first got her and the vet wanted to put her down. I changed her diet and included the Pet Health and she is now my healthiest dog! All the dogs love the OPC3 for pets and they lick the stuff off the top so I have to mix it in very good. Their coats are shiny and healthy and they are all older dogs and there is no stiffness going on and they run and play like pups. They were not nearly this active before Pet Health.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

We started regular daily use of Pet Health after he finished his meds 1 week after surgery. After slowly going from cage to room to house – we were ready to let him out again after 6 weeks. He had great mobility and strength. We took him to the vet for their evaluation. They were truly amazed at his strength and mobility as well. She still did not want us to let him out - but if you knew Gustavo – you can’t keep him in. So – we let him back out to rule the neighborhood. That was last October 05! He has been amazing ever since – no limping – still dominates all other cats/wildlife etc. We have kept him on a ½ scoop of Pet Health ever since!!!!
Brenda Wood

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My elderly neighbor struggled through one winter with a cat that suffered from horrible congestion, coughing, wheezing and sneezing. I internet researched for him and thought it to be herpes virus. The vets treated the cat with several different antibiotics at expense of about$700-800 and with great difficulty putting meds down its throat. It was such a hassle and so expensive he thought he'd have to put the cat to sleep, though he hated to.
The next winter approached and the man's daughter had been using our aloe, so she asked me if the cat might benefit from aloe too. I didn't know if a cat would willingly drink it, but suggested the Pet OPC and gave them a small amount to sample. When I saw her again 2 weeks later, she was so impressed that she not only bought the PetHealth, but a couple bottles of OPC for herself. Needless to say the cat sailed through the winter with never a problem and all for $25. That's my favorite story about OPC!

Ruth Jacoby Wisconsin

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Six months ago one of my customers brought her Elkhound in for a grooming. She has cancer and was not far from dying. The vet said three weeks. We put her on Pet Health double dose. That was six months ago. In five days she was up and trying to run around. She would lose control of her back legs and fall, but she kept working at it. She has put on weight and her eyes have lost that glassy look. I just saw her yesterday and she is looking perky. I have been grooming dogs for 36 years, so I have a little knowledge in this area.My neighbors have a 13 year old teacup poodle - Jacques. This little guy weighs 7lbs. ( he is overweight!) Jacques has emphysema. His original owner smoked constantly and of course this little guy inhaled it all. Well, one year ago they had to carry him up and down the stairs everytime he went out. He takes a heart pill and a water pill twice a day. I convinced them to give him Pet Health. Well, you would never believe this little guy now. First, he loves the taste. He now runs up and down the stairs, and runs and plays like a puppy. People are floored when you tell them this little guy is 13. He still has to take his pills, but Jacques is going to die of old age in his sleep and from nothing else. His vet and his groomer cannot get over the difference in this loveable guy. I just wish every pet owner would give Pet Health to their animals.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My dog was diagnosed with Lyme's Disease in August, 2005. He was limping all the time and lethargic. I put him on OPC3 for pets. He doesn't limp anymore and has so dang much energy! Judith Savarese New Jersey

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

One of my friends has a kitty that went into renal failure .My friend took her cat to the vet who basically said "Well, we can make her comfortable and then when it gets too bad we can put her out of her pain. I gave my friend a jar of pet health and said "try it". To make a long story short, kitty loves Pet Health and is running around today acting and looking like a very health kitty. Daria Mainetti DDM SolutionsI had a 13 yr old mixed Australian Shepherd mix. He had tumors growing on his eyes. He was also very slow to move and getting less and less playful. His eyes were also cloudy. I started him on the Pet Health and six weeks later his tumors reduced substantially and his eyes were clear. His energy level and playfulness had picked up quite a bit. He is now 14 and still with us although I know his time may be limited due to his age. I know this product has given him number of months that have been a lot less pain free. He also continues to go on our 3 mile walks.
David
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-29 11:22 , Processed in 0.043753 second(s), 37 queries .