租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: fengfeng

请教各位新爸妈,如何购买纸尿布等婴儿用品

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2008-2-26 14:54 | 显示全部楼层
wipe不好, 护士说的, 要用清水洗, 买一包wash clothes, 12条/5$左右, 每次换尿布前用水沾湿擦. 擦完觉得太湿可以用手指拍拍(书上说的), 也可以吹吹. 实在要用wipe, 比如出门什么的, 要买unscent的.

powder不好, 女孩绝对不能用. 书上建议用jelly, 就是凡士林.

理论上没有rash就不用涂什么, 让pp可以呼吸. 如果每次poopoo了就把pp擦干净不太会有rash. 但是我们还是每次给她涂一点药膏.

我们用了2包new born的diaper, huggies 和 pampers都有n号的, 因为脐带的关系, n号的设计不折住那里.

pampers的 babydry比较便宜, 质量不如huggies 的gentle care和 pampers的 swaddle的好. 当然也能用. 个人觉得huggies挺好的.

建议买diaper之前收集一下coupon, 然后在特价的时候买, 比较省. costco的diaper价格相对便宜点. 另外这月loblaw有买diaper送wipe
Post by therese
WIPE擦玩PP,可以远距离用嘴吹气(注意是远距离啊,近了可能要遭到“袭击”),晾干,就可以换新尿布了,如果有红屁股的话,就涂点护臀膏。千万不要涂粉,你想啊,那粉,再和上尿水,不就成稀泥啦?沾在PP上,能好受?:wink:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-27 02:20 | 显示全部楼层
Here is my opinion, just for your reference.

Diapers:  I tried Huggies, Pampers, Parent's Choice(Wal-mart), Teddys Nounou(Maxi & Loblaws) and Kirkland(Costco).  Out of all above mentioned brands, I like most Kirkland from Costco.  The quality is the best, and price is resonable, the only draw back is that it doesn't have cute Winnie the Pooh design, but who cares, no one will see that.  The worst is Teddys Nounou from Maxi or Loblaws.  It leaks like crazy and there was hardly any elastic at the waist.  Other than that, I also use reusable cloth diaper.  The award winning Krushies Cloth Diaper.  It helps to save the environment.  I use the cloth diaper everyday now.  Only when I go out, I put the regular diaper for BB.

Wipers:  Don't use it at all.  You are waste your money to create some diaper rash.  I was stupid enough to buy it.  After using it for 2 days, BB had severe rash.  Since then, I always wash my BB's bottom under running water each time when the diaper need to be change.  Diaper rash never occur again, and I also saved money from non-sense.  If you really want, buy a small pack for traveling.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-27 04:39 | 显示全部楼层
我的体会是号越小用得越少,3号以内的都少买。一直用PAMPERS的CRUISERS,不错。PHARMAPRIX有时卖14.99再加上20倍积点就超便宜了。

在家里都是给宝宝洗屁屁的,出门不方便才用WIPE。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-27 10:19 | 显示全部楼层
wiper works great for my baby, 6 months, boy. He never had rash and costco is the most reasonable shopping place to purchase wiper from my perspective.:p

my baby was pretty small when he was born. He used 2 bags of P (SMALLEST diaper, hard to find), 2 bags of N, a couple of 1, 4 bags of 2 and 4 boxes of 3. Pampers works best when he was tiny, because his legs were thin at that time.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-27 13:20 | 显示全部楼层
每个宝宝都不一样, 有的过敏有的没那么敏感. 我跟mas一样, 给宝宝用了几次的wipe就不行了, 花了我们很长时间才彻底治好了她的rash, 但是现在偶尔用一次wipe好象也不是很要紧. 可能跟wipe的品牌也有关系.

关于mas建议的Kushies Cloth Diaper倒是很感兴趣, 不知哪里有卖.
Post by 嘿嘿嘿
wiper works great for my baby, 6 months, boy. He never had rash and costco is the most reasonable shopping place to purchase wiper from my perspective.:p

my baby was pretty small when he was born. He used 2 bags of P (SMALLEST diaper, hard to find), 2 bags of N, a couple of 1, 4 bags of 2 and 4 boxes of 3. Pampers works best when he was tiny, because his legs were thin at that time.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-27 13:35 | 显示全部楼层
WIPE 要少用,容易引起RASH,

我们家,只有宝宝大大的时候才用,用完立即就去洗澡了, 然后把PP晾干再换DIAPER.
平时换DIAPER 都是用温毛巾擦,然后晾干,再换.
宝宝快6个月了,从来没长过一个疙瘩.

hUGGIES 的NB 和1号, 容易侧漏, 因为小宝宝的大大比较多, 兜不住. 用PAMPERS 比较好.
到了3号以上,两个都差不多, PAMPERS比较香, HUGGIES没味道, PAMPERS 比较薄, HUGGIES 比较厚. 但是带上效果差不多了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-27 14:04 | 显示全部楼层
see this:

Should I use creams or powders on baby's bottom when changing a diaper?
As a general rule, it is good to let the skin 'breathe'. Consequently, creams and moisture barriers should be used sparingly, perhaps after a bath or before bed. Excessive use of creams can adversely affect the absorbency of the diaper by creating a coating build-up. As powders can be accidentally inhaled, we discourage their use.

Post by fengfeng
非常感谢各位妈妈们!那要再请问,用WIPE擦玩PP,换新尿布前,不需要涂点什么吗?我以前以为要涂点粉。

另外,TWIN妈,,你给两个宝宝喂奶,是一起喂,还是分开?如果一前一后,那不折腾死人?不知道你还有多少睡觉时间!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-27 17:40 | 显示全部楼层
Thanksgive,

I bought Kushies Cloth Diaper at Sears.  It's $50 for a pack of 5.  It has 9 layers of cotton and one layer of cute plastic wrap.  It look just like any other disposable diaper.  You don't need to buy any diaper pins.  I also bought the biodegradable lining.  $6 for a roll of 100 sheets.  It's great when BB poops.  You just take the lining and flush down the toilet.  No smell, no mess.  What I like is the fact that it saves the environment and money.  You can check their product at http://www.kushies.com/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-27 18:27 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢你的回答. 我已经到他们网上看过了, 我再研究一下, 如果好的话, 等宝宝要换3号diaper时就给她用. ;-) 不过看起来好象洗涤有点麻烦.
Post by mas
Thanksgive,

I bought Kushies Cloth Diaper at Sears. It's $50 for a pack of 5. It has 9 layers of cotton and one layer of cute plastic wrap. It look just like any other disposable diaper. You don't need to buy any diaper pins. I also bought the biodegradable lining. $6 for a roll of 100 sheets. It's great when BB poops. You just take the lining and flush down the toilet. No smell, no mess. What I like is the fact that it saves the environment and money. You can check their product at http://www.kushies.com/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-2-27 22:07 | 显示全部楼层
哇,学到不少,多谢指教!
另外请问“嘿嘿嘿”, 多小的孩子要用“P”型号? 那“N”是给几磅以上的婴儿的呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-18 04:32 , Processed in 0.044134 second(s), 34 queries .