租房买房买生意上iU91
返回列表
楼主: wilson1973
打印 上一主题 下一主题

最近我下了一个offer向买房,买不成,房东要起诉我,这个要负法律责任吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2008-4-14 20:49 | 只看该作者
read carefully the offer both sides signed and see if there is any clause regarding this situation. There must be something like the sale is conditionned to the approval of a mortgage. Also, if the bank doesn't approve the price and for that matter, won't loan you the money to buy the house, the owner has to deal with it and sale his house to someone more eligible. You are not responsible for what the bank has decided nor do you have control on their decision. therefore, don't even bother asking for a reduction of the price because you simply can't and won't buy the house.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-14 21:26 | 只看该作者
Post by GreysAn@tomy
read carefully the offer both sides signed and see if there is any clause regarding this situation. There must be something like the sale is conditionned to the approval of a mortgage. Also, if the bank doesn't approve the price and for that matter, won't loan you the money to buy the house, the owner has to deal with it and sale his house to someone more eligible. You are not responsible for what the bank has decided nor do you have control on their decision. therefore, don't even bother asking for a reduction of the price because you simply can't and won't buy the house.

Yes, I read my offer very carefully, It is conditioned to the approval of a mortgage.
No clause require every other condition. But the owner of house want to sue me that I waste his other offer and one month.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2008-4-14 21:51 | 只看该作者
Two cases that you can cancel the offer:

1)  The house inspection meet your satisfaction

2) You cannot get morgage in certain days ( e.g 10 days)

If you pass these days and you can not get morgage , offer auto cancel

Another condition, if the owner can help you to get the morgage than you can not escape the responsibility

Good luck
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2008-4-14 22:19 | 只看该作者
hi, my friend,

You can not ask for a lower price after you signed the offer. Legally it was your fault if you really did so. And no chance for you to win the judge in the court at all.

But, the buyer really has the right to cancel the offer if the buyer is not satisfied with the result of inspection. So you can easily cancel the offer in that case.

And if you can not get the mortgage approved, the offer is over automatically.

So I think you have lots of ways to solve the problem.

Again, you can not ask for a lower price after you signed the offer!
亦樵,嗜书画,更多请看:http://www.sinoquebec.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417547
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2008-4-15 02:02 | 只看该作者
不是那么简单。
比如说把,你家年收入十万,想贷款四十万,一般银行都会批准。如果你想贷款八十万,也有小银行愿意做,当然利率会很高,比如12%每年。
在买房合同中,你如果没有写明利率上限,可能就会比较麻烦。卖方经纪为了他的佣金,总会找到一家银行借给你钱的。
不要着急,看看有没有其他解决办法。
Post by wilson1973
But according to his price, bank can't give me mortgage. If house owner reduce price,Mortgage will be ok. If bank loan me money, I can't buy this house.
不会讲法语,迟早要离开魁北克。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2008-4-15 05:32 | 只看该作者
房子不要了,官司跑不了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2008-4-15 08:45 | 只看该作者
Post by YUL
不是那么简单。
比如说把,你家年收入十万,想贷款四十万,一般银行都会批准。如果你想贷款八十万,也有小银行愿意做,当然利率会很高,比如12%每年。
在买房合同中,你如果没有写明利率上限,可能就会比较麻烦。卖方经纪为了他的佣金,总会找到一家银行借给你钱的。
不要着急,看看有没有其他解决办法。

不是这样的。即使卖方经纪人能想尽办法找到银行或者其他什么机构愿意给你贷款,但只要你不满意利率(哪怕是个很优惠的利率),或者你认为其他条款不满意,如要求的首付数额,贷款保险金额,等等等等,只要你不想接受这个贷款,就可以不接受这个贷款,同样等同于没有得到贷款,那么买房合同就可以自动失效。

另外,对于conditionally sold的房子,一般的条件都包括验房满意,获得贷款以及对房子取得一家保险公司的保险认等等可这几项条件,其中只要有一个条件不能满足,就可以成为取消购房合同的理由。

所以另一个简单的办法是,你对验房报告不满意(任何理由都可以,哪怕这个房子没有任何毛病,只要你不满意),就可以成为取消合同的理由。可以给卖方一件挂号信告诉对方因不满意房子的质量而要求取消购房合同-----当然这需要在该购房合同规定的时间内通知对方,否则,一旦逾期,就只能以无法获得满意的贷款作为理由,要求取消合同了。

祝楼主好运。
亦樵,嗜书画,更多请看:http://www.sinoquebec.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417547
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2008-4-20 18:40 | 只看该作者
1/很少听说INSPECTOR给出关于价钱的意见. 2/你的AGENT应该给你做出一个价钱高低判断. 3/耽误卖方一个月,您这是自住房吗,是商业吧??? 卖方一般不会给自住房一个月去申请银行贷款.4/另外,你说你认为的价钱银行可以给你MTG,现在的价钱银行根本批不了MTG给你. 你觉得你签OFFER的价钱不可能那么离谱吧???相差5万???买价1,2万的差别应该不可能被拒绝MTG的(情况不清不楚,不知道怎么给你建议).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2008-4-20 19:50 | 只看该作者
签完offer不代表是有效合同,
必须银行贷款批下来才算有效,
银行批贷款前会做房价评估,
如果差的比较多他会提醒你,甚至可能会因此不贷款给您,
因为待不到款所以您签的offer是无效合同!
你可以协调银行解决这个问题,
祝好运!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2008-4-23 20:36 | 只看该作者
Post by wilson1973
最近我下了一个offer向买房,买不成,房东要起诉我,这个要负法律责任吗?
因为经过验房,发现这个房价太高,我们没有达成一致。但是我们双方都签了offer.
谢谢

一般给offer时都会列明conditions是在某时间内,confirm验房和贷款没问题才complete deal的。如果你没有列明,或你不能在这段时间内完成,那你就是breach of contract,要赔赏的,但如果你列明了,又在指明的时间内办妥,不waive这些conditions,就没事。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-5 16:12 , Processed in 0.048522 second(s), 42 queries .