Post by ycy
一直想买一个没有涂层的电饭锅,不知道这个牌子的内胆怎么样
现在用的电饭锅,涂层都快掉没了,一想到都吃到了肚子里,就感觉不舒服.
春暖花开
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2008-9-10 23:55 | 只看该作者
I like zojirushi. I have their rice cooker and electric boiler.  I believe the lifespan of coating depends on how do you use your rice cooker. Do you follow  the use and care instruction, use the  rice spoon they provided... etc .

They have new models in Induction heating and in pressure cooking. May be you can try it out. The coating material also advanced. I tried the rice from my friend's pressure rice cooker(Cuckoo from Korea). Each rice is like a pearl and shines. The texture is very soft. It does increase the appetite.

I want to buy a new model but i still have two "like new" rice cookers, zojirushi and panasonic. Both have multiple functions. I love all the features they offer and consider it well worth the price. So it may take a while for me to update to a new one........  

All in all, expensive rice cooker but you get what you paid for!  It cooks perfectly.
#1: Cover for me. #2: Oh, good idea, Boss! # 3: It was like that when I got here. – Homer Simpson
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-1 03:32 , Processed in 0.033768 second(s), 27 queries .