返回列表
楼主: Smokers2004

[精彩文摘] 媚美的中国人士看看吧 值得中国人借鉴的美国短处

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2004-3-26 03:02 | 显示全部楼层
Post by netsino
证明你是女是男,人们并没有要求你脱光衣服给大家看。
人类制造的小孩,也没有必要要你承认就当着众人作作看。

都是一个道理,事实就是事实。不能因为你没有经历,你就否认。你应该承认技术的进步,事实上导致了很多人思维的懒惰。所以,你没有经历的事情应该体会去,而不只是语言反驳。对吗,先生/女士。

论点是否成立要看论据,我说原来这篇文章有问题,你用一个例子来否定,我自然要核实你例子
的真实性如何。如果非要说这就是事实,又不给验证的方法,伤害的是谁的可信度?

“技术的进步导致了很多人思维的懒惰。”一个根本没有证据的结论为什么我一定要承认?

今天到此为止,睡觉去了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-3-26 17:25 | 显示全部楼层

老生常谈~~~

钱仲书不喜欢看电视,理论也是类似于电脑会退化人的某方面能力,钱仲书说看电视的人就象“板凳上的土豆”——以前有人说这是钱的创造语,当然出了国的大家现在都知道,这是美国的谚语。大意的确是说,没有自己的思想,就是傻坐在那边。
但是我个人以为,那不是社会的退化或者说人的机能的萎缩。我们人类在进化的时候,的确退化了一些东西——比如说我们的牙齿不象以前啃生肉的野人那么长那么尖锐了,比如说我们鼻孔也不再朝天了——除了黑人。有谁不愿意接受这一类的退化呢?我是说,谁还愿意保持着类人猿的长相的,请举手??
电视据说不如书籍之能让人思考,但是我以为接受信息是更容易了,至少对于很多不爱看书的人是如此,因为电视更生动,更活泼,是有声有色的多媒体。电脑比算盘好,既然算盘能代替木签成为计算工具,那么电脑代替算盘成为新的生活工具,我看也没什么不好。要是有人觉得不好,请您把电脑砸了,电视砸了,多去运动和阅读吧!我会恭喜您的~~
但是个人来说,我以为电脑是比电视更先进的,至少对我搜索资料来说更方便些。我是没有忘记中文该怎么写的,但是就算是忘记了,如果哪一天电脑比钢笔更实用些,为什么我不用电脑呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-4-14 13:41 | 显示全部楼层

哎~~老水真是幻想的外行啊~~~

科学家说啦!以后人类的食物会越来越快餐化,进而快速化进而药丸化。尤其是衰神之流,它们以后会进化到只靠吃维生药丸过日子的程度。比如象宇航员,因为空间紧张,只能吃浓缩食物。而衰神之流,因为完全西化的缘故,虽然不去太空旅游,出于精神医疗的需要,也只吃药丸过日子。
想想看吧!衰神它们只吃药丸过日子啦!——多么美好的日子啊!衰神它们只吃中国产美国包装的药丸过日子,这不管是它们自己还是对孤云平沙来说,都是多么美好的日子啊~~~~
也就是说,除了孤云平沙这样天生就是爱吃中国菜就是爱磨牙的人,大多数的人们的牙齿都退化了,只剩下科幻片里的外星球人那样的很大的脑袋很小的下巴——因为不长牙齿了——想想看吧老水!如果,有一天,你,不长牙的话!会是什么样子?:rolleyes: 那就是未来的人类的样子了。
所以说,只有纯粹的保守的中国人比如孤云平沙,会保持现在的人类的样子,其余的人全“”了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-4-14 15:29 | 显示全部楼层
有个自称在老美第一线的傻瓜连LOOSER 和LOSER都分不清也好在这里鲁班门前弄大斧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-4-15 14:39 | 显示全部楼层

To netsino

The only yardstick to judge an invention is productivity. How many products are produced per hour. After the invention of computer, people can produce more goods of better quality and living standard is boosted steadily, nobody can argue this fact. It does not matter how fast you can calculate by your heart, because it is low-end repeating work and most people can do good after practising many times. Everybody knows Americans are slow in elementary math, but why Intel, Microsoft... are born in US, not China or India? Why the smartest Chinese students still go MIT, Harard...? Because creativity counts in the end. Can you create anything new and better? Better not use magnifier to observe other country's vice.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-4-16 14:12 | 显示全部楼层
Netsino, and Carl, why you came to Canada???

Carl, you may have stronger Chinese. Are you a Chinese professor in Canadian school? Does your fabulous Chinese earn your a fabulous wage? Wake up, man. This is English speaking country.

Why you guys are so fond of personal attack? North America is not a right place for you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-4-17 04:13 | 显示全部楼层

To Carl

Yeah, I am from Shanghai. So what? Shanghai men are always attacked by you kind of moron, so what?? It's still the richest metropolitan in China. Are you disappointed? A bunch of people from Shanghai had dominated Communist Party for the last decade, is it the reason why you left China?  This is a bilingual forum, you are expected to read and write in either Chinese or English. It's in my choice to use which. Do you have problem with that? Using English is not a sin. I doubt people like you who hate English are able to make a living here. Can you write a decent Englsih CV? I happened to find a job last year. FYI: I talk to French and American co-workers everyday, but this will be my last comment. I am sick of the poisonous atmosphere. You guys remind me of the red guard from culture revolution. You post my number for what? Guide the GongAn to bust my home? I am a tiny fish in the huge immigration pool, nobody care my comment. I also realized that it was you who just called me. Don't waste time digging my identity, do something to build a better life for yourself. You are a lousy debater with no single ounce of intelligence in your skull, because you even don't know how to respect your opponents in public arena. All you can do is attack people with indecent words and act like a shady KGB spy. You need therapy. If the current job market pissed you too much, go back China, have a good rest and figure out which place suits you better. It's too bad to bump into you in this virtual world which is supposed to be fun. An America hater like you should immigrate to North Korea or Cuba. Dude, how come you end up in Montreal?:confused:  Need a compass? Goodbye and take care, motherfucker.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

1框架

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 04:51 , Processed in 0.042416 second(s), 35 queries .