查看: 932|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

网上办公可以相信吗

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-11-6 12:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
最近在一些网上找工作,收到这样一封邮件,想请大家帮忙看看是不是骗子,谢谢了!

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS, INC. is a United States baby firm which is just getting to a year old, seeking assistance with the work from home initiative to assist with clerical and administrative duties online pending the establishment of our New Outlets in Ontario and Calgary,Canada, New York and San Francisco, United Kingdom.

The company's website for the Work from Home Unit under the Personnel Department is under a URL change and it involves a very high re-organizational process that requires bringing all our online staffs to log-online on the same Network with their staff ID.  TECHNICAL ANALYSIS, INC. has its Head Quarters in the Seattle, WA and all online Staffs working with the Company are working Under the ( TRADERS UNION Home Business Initiative - Working Online from Home ) You are reminded that all duties are strictly online, phone and via the Internet. Every activity about the Job is been made so easy from your working style to our payroll which is also done online. The Web reconstruction would take up to 10-15 business days but as soon as it is up and running you would be able to access it because it would be having a New URL GAteway...

We are into Computer Peripherals Supplies. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of independent dialysis providers around the world by leveraging today's most innovative technologies to deliver a full spectrum of high-quality services to the business community.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS, INC. specializes in all kinds of Computer peripherals Supplies such as ATX case, Networking Routers, HDDX Compacts, satellite HDD Communicator, Computer Peripherals, CD-R Hard Drives, Memory Sticks and many more.

Basic Requirements:

{1}Extensive experience in dealing with the public
{2}Computer literate in Microsoft Office
{3}Experienced in working with money
{4}Excellent communication skills
{5}Highly organized
Duties and functions to be carried out by you:

{1}Answer phone calls and take messages
{2}Audit Checks and payment slips for accuracy
{3}Enter into the Cashiering computer system all cash received and disbursed for each day's transaction
{4}Review and process travel expense vouchers for accountability and proper authorization
{5}Process payroll in the Managers absence
{6}Customer transaction and reception

Here is a Brief Questionaire that would help us acertain your skills and experience.

*why do you want this Job?
*The salary is $15/hr and you will paid for 30hrs a week making it 6hrs a day.
*This is a full time  and  part time job.
*I want you to understand that we pay our staffs via Pay checks / Money orders because it is easier for we to send payments through the mentioned method.
*Do you have professional Reference which I can go through?
*I want you to understand that your expected to make yourself available online 2hrs daily for reference purpose.
*Have you worked as an account assistant before?
*Do you have a printer, fax machine and a scanner?
*Privacy and code of conduct....explain the phrase?
*What do u understand by petty cash?
*Have you ever worked from home?
*How would you describe your self?
*Do you know your clerical speed?what is it?
*Do you have an idea of how to use ms excel?

PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT OF PROCESSING, YOU ARE TO FORWARD THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO US SO THAT WE CAN SEND IT TO OUR HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT

NAME.............
ADDRESS............
CITY ...............
STATE.................
TELEPHONE NUMBER...........
EMAIL ADDRESS..............
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.........

Contact us if you are interested in working for our firm, we want to believe you acquire the required knowledge and equipment. If you do not meet with the mentioned requirements, please let us know and we will see what we can do.

NB:You must set up a yahoo account and add me to your yahoo messenger buddy list. I am available on ID  richardowen147.

The money orders will come via FedEx mail,once you recieve them,have it cashed at your bank and deduct $200 for quickbook software,and send the balance of the money via western union to the company shipping agent in USA for them to ship your data entry softwares to you so you can start working

l provide you with the shipper's address and i will be sending you the FedEx tracking # to the package so you can keep me eye on it to know when you're getting it okay

Also you're expected to come online 9am ur time daily for updates from me via yahoo messenger (IM) about the coming of the money orders ok....starting from tomorrow.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-6 16:34 | 只看该作者

自己顶下

在国内做过类似的工作,每个月你发给他们数据,他们寄给你钱,不知道在这边是怎样个情况,有没有知道的朋友,非常感谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-9 16:20 , Processed in 0.039001 second(s), 28 queries .