租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1769|回复: 13
打印 上一主题 下一主题

找 Private English Tutor

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-3-30 21:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
想进一步高英语口语,谁能推荐一位Private English Tutor? 多谢!
2#
发表于 2004-4-1 08:53 | 只看该作者
up up up up up
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-4-1 08:57 | 只看该作者
up up up up up up:confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-4-1 12:46 | 只看该作者
I know an English tutor who is very patient. I was taught by him, and I don't have any problem to communicate with any native-English speakers,  but I am not sure whether he is still available.  

If you could tell me what is your oral English level, and leave me your email adress or phone number, I will contact you while I reach him.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-4-1 16:22 | 只看该作者
Hi,

Many thanks for your reply. My English level is intermidiate, may be a little bit higher.
I need a private tutor to focus on my weak and give me more opportunities to practise.
I hope I can make a big progress with the teaching of a good private tutor. Please
reach me at [email="hrbtbc@sympatico.ca"]hrbtbc@sympatico.ca[/email] , [email="hrbtbc@hotmail.com"]hrbtbc@hotmail.com[/email] as soon as you get in touch
with your english tutor. Thank you very much.

Good Luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-4-1 23:16 | 只看该作者
A way to improve your oral English is to go English Church and talk to the missionaries or church members.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-4-4 21:18 | 只看该作者
Hi, hrbtbc,

My previous English tutor told me that he wrote to you, but you didn't reply. He emailed you on Thu/Fri to make an appointment with you on Sunday afternoon, and even gave free first meeting to you and who you would bring. Unfortunately, he didn't get your response at all.

He is wondering whether you still needs English tutor. Could you explain to him by email.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2004-4-5 01:21 | 只看该作者
我有一本地朋友,以前是在montreal和韩国教英语的,如果你有兴趣,email me:hardcorebbobbo@yahoo.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2004-4-15 21:38 | 只看该作者
Hi,
would you give my email to your English tutor? I want to find a English tutor for practise my English speaking and writing. My email is LingLing_qiu@yahoo.ca. Thanks you very much.

Post by me chocolate
I know an English tutor who is very patient. I was taught by him, and I don't have any problem to communicate with any native-English speakers, but I am not sure whether he is still available.

If you could tell me what is your oral English level, and leave me your email adress or phone number, I will contact you while I reach him.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2004-4-16 08:30 | 只看该作者

To: me chocolate

:confused: Sorry, I haven't received any e-mail from your English tutor.  Would you please ask
him to send me an e-mail agagin to hrbtbc@yahoo.com

Many thanks for your kind help!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-13 15:32 , Processed in 0.049449 second(s), 43 queries .