租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1728|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[网络] 急.如何在路由器设置不用连接上网.

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-11-29 23:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
急.如何在路由器设置不用连接上网.(注:不是哪种设了开机自动连接哪种,是不用连接上网哪种)

也就是开机上网,不用连接哪个宽带连接(有B1XXX 和密码)这个.以前的猫在路由中设置一下就行了.
换了这个新的白色猫.型号:2WIRE 公司的确:2701HG-G .进入里面加了b1XXXXX 和密码后,还是要双击宽带连接才能上网.晕.有谁能设置吗...还是要打电给BELL才能搞得好.......

2#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-30 13:16 | 只看该作者

HI..

up ~~

up
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2008-11-30 13:36 | 只看该作者
i am using bell sympatical wireless modem (white color), I don't need to enter every time my user ID and PIN, in other words, every time when I turn on my computer, it connect itself for internet. Is that what u want?

If so, what u need to do is simply go to BELL related website personalize ur user id and pin, and on ur own computer on network connection u can choose to remember ur user id or pin.

hope that help.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2008-11-30 13:43 | 只看该作者
晕,连一个联系方式都不留,谁有耐心打字回答你的问题
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2008-11-30 14:21 | 只看该作者
将连接猫的线联到其他口,然后通过拨号上网。

Post by moon88
急.如何在路由器设置不用连接上网.(注:不是哪种设了开机自动连接哪种,是不用连接上网哪种)

也就是开机上网,不用连接哪个宽带连接(有B1XXX 和密码)这个.以前的猫在路由中设置一下就行了.
换了这个新的白色猫.型号:2WIRE 公司的确:2701HG-G .进入里面加了b1XXXXX 和密码后,还是要双击宽带连接才能上网.晕.有谁能设置吗...还是要打电给BELL才能搞得好.......

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-3 23:53 | 只看该作者
HI,请问你用过手机的WIFI吗...因为有了这个宽带连接,所以我的手机能连上无线网,但没法上网.这个如何解..

Post by catsunho
i am using bell sympatical wireless modem (white color), I don't need to enter every time my user ID and PIN, in other words, every time when I turn on my computer, it connect itself for internet. Is that what u want?

If so, what u need to do is simply go to BELL related website personalize ur user id and pin, and on ur own computer on network connection u can choose to remember ur user id or pin.

hope that help.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2008-12-4 00:02 | 只看该作者
I did use cell phone (NOKIA, the one with WIFI function, i cannot remember the series, sth like 8250) to connect to internet to check email and browse website. However, at that time, i used Videotron now Bell. I don't know whether it really makes different. I think, most probably, not. And i remember that was simply to connect to the internet. There must be a way...try to figure it out.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-6 01:02 | 只看该作者
Post by catsunho
I did use cell phone (NOKIA, the one with WIFI function, i cannot remember the series, sth like 8250) to connect to internet to check email and browse website. However, at that time, i used Videotron now Bell. I don't know whether it really makes different. I think, most probably, not. And i remember that was simply to connect to the internet. There must be a way...try to figure it out.

HI,我叫人问过BELL.它说在路由设置就行了.后来我重设后,能用一个小时.后又能连接,不能上网了.输入:192.168.2.1后.查到我的PDA没有连上..再后来设了好多次也不能上网...不知哪里出了问题.会不会我用的一小时后,路由锁了还是什么,请问你的路由如何设的..........?THX
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-6 01:53 | 只看该作者
hi,你好,我RESET过.里面好少东西,能设的都设好了.无线也收到,但就是上不了网...不知哪里出了问题.或少了点东东..

Post by qinqin82
实在不行,你按后面的reset,重置你的猫,然后重新输入用户名和密码,到bell服务器激活一下这个猫就可以了...

如果是无线网连不上,要嘛是你的猫坏了,要嘛就是你的pda网卡的问题,或者是兼容的问题,还或者是你猫里的无线设置有问题.....很简单的例子,我把我的猫,无线连接设置成只有3个连接,这时候要是有是第4无线连接的请求时候,密码都符合要求,我笔记本也显示成功连接...但是就是没有流量,查一下笔记本的ip是169.254.xx.xx的,这说明虽然你连到了路由器,但是路由器没有给你分配ip.....

说到分配ip ,你可以检查下路由器,是否设置了dchp....自动分配ip给连接的设备...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-28 04:25 , Processed in 0.047660 second(s), 38 queries .