租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 2807|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请教大家蒙特利尔有没有好一点的律师

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-4-8 02:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我有很重要的急事,想请一名律师打官司,不知道哪里可以找得到好一点的律师,谢谢大家.
F
2#
发表于 2004-4-8 09:57 | 只看该作者
洋人好律师多了,每小时收费几百元。华人怕花钱,一般多请华人律师,但是没听说华人律师帮人打赢过官司。Cheap Price, Cheap Service.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-4-8 20:31 | 只看该作者
不到万般无奈千万别找lawyer,1+4=5 or 1+1+1+1+1=5,this is lawyer.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-4-8 20:46 | 只看该作者

What is the real mean to be a Good Lawyer?

From my 10 years experience dealing with the lawyers, I believe the better way to seek lawyer, you might look at these important point before you sign anything with the lawyer:

• Try to get a lawyer from your relatives and your friends who are have a good reputation, and were already used for some cases with most successful result;
  • Check with Barreau du Quebec to find out if this lawyer has any complaints from the clients;
  • Always ask for comtract before you give away your mandate no matter with or without percentages basis (even with hour basis);
  • Always study and review very carefully with the contract or mandate before you sign;
  • Always ask a few days for reviewing the contract or mandate before you sign;
  • Don't scare to ask take off, add or change the condition of the contract or mandate;
  • Not nessesary low charge lawyer is the good lawyer, and also not nessesary should seeking the lawyer speaks the same language;
Read below the topic before you make up your mind:

HOW TO FIND A GOOD LAWYER

Hi, everyone:

This is Peter. I saw the request from Magappe (see copy below) who is seeking a lawyer who able to speak Chinese; since Magappe do speak English, in my opinion and with my ten years life experiences dealing with lawyers, I realized that it is not necessary looking for a lawyer if able to speak Chinese or not; instead, and we should pay more attention to seek if the lawyer able to trust, honest and reliable, has enough experience, given that fact that is the most important and main point that we should concern first beside of the languages, and races as Chinese, black or white since this is the goal for us, which would infectively for the case with our best interests.

PS: In very near future, I will post ten years of my life experience dealing with the lawyers titled “NIGHTMARE”. I wish this topic would bring people attention to realize how difficult to deal with the legal system in order to get justice done today; to discuss about how can we convince the government to improving the legal and justice system in order to provide a better living condition to the society.

If someone with to have more questions about legal problems, or like to have further discussion about this matter with my personally, you may reach me by phone: 514 524-0780, or e-mail: [email="peterpan1668@yahoo.ca"]peterpan1668@yahoo.ca[/email] Good Luck!

Post by susu111
我有很重要的急事,想请一名律师打官司,不知道哪里可以找得到好一点的律师,谢谢大家.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-4-9 23:57 | 只看该作者

谁知道是否有这么一条法律...

my parents visited me last year, bought VisitLink (another name SelectCare) visitor insurance. we submitted the application form on June 6, received insurance card on June 12. But on July 17, SelectCare sent a fax (via a agent) to me said that my parents pre-exsiting sickness wouldn't be covered.  Unfortunately, the next day (July 18) my father's legs were found a problem, sent to hospital. Since my father's legs  needed a long time treatment after accepting operation, SelectCare offered my father repatriation. They did pay anything yet, just a letter offer. Hospital sent the bills to SelectCare later, but they never paid. Until last month, I learned that SelectCare refused to pay. The reason was my father should claim any issue after July 19 - 48 hours after July 17. They said it was a "effective date" issue.
They definitelly try to evade the duties.
I heard there was an iterm of a Law said that any offer (offer my father repatriation) should based on the fact - the second part is eligible for that (eligible for the coverage).
Who knows which law has the related iterm?
Thanks a lot!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-4-11 07:18 | 只看该作者
Absolutely right! If you like to learn why, then you may find from my article NIGHTMARE (it will pulish at the topic 你说我说You Say & I Say by this weekend). But in this world, in many cases, we do need an attorney to represent for us since we don't know the law, and we also don't know the legal procedures. But before you start thew lawsuit, you must realised that, there is not justice exist since everything is money talks. By then you might know what you have to do. Keep this link it night give an idea how to find a better lawyer: What is the real mean to be a Good Lawyer?

The best thing to do in order to reduce the resky and with better services is to form a group for ourselves, then let the group to hire a well formed experienced lawfirm to provide service to the members. And this was the ideal started with our SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP (after words we formed UCMA--UNITED CANADIAN-CHINESE MUTUAL-AID ASSOCIATION by federal level since last year).

Anyone if interested this idea, you may reached me by phone: 514 524-0780, e-mail: [email="peterpan1668@yahoo.ca"]peterpan1668@yahoo.ca[/email]

Post by dalongl
不到万般无奈千万别找lawyer,1+4=5 or 1+1+1+1+1=5,this is lawyer.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-17 14:19 , Processed in 0.046500 second(s), 39 queries .