租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 824|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

a question about sponsoring parents to immigrate

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-4-29 20:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
My parents are coming to visit me during this summer. I want to sponsor their immigration while they are in Canada.

What I am wondering is whether there is any special requirement if I apply to sponsor someone who is visiting Canada? I checked the immigration’s website and called them but can’t find the information I need. Does anyone have similar experience? Many thanks!!!
2#
发表于 2004-4-29 21:49 | 只看该作者
You have to prove if you or you with your sponse together own enough income to cover for your whole family needs plus your parents need, and you or you and your sponse also your family have to sign for ten years sponsorship. And your barents have to choose third country for interview even by the fact they are already arrived in Canada.

Post by filmart
My parents are coming to visit me during this summer. I want to sponsor their immigration while they are in Canada.

What I am wondering is whether there is any special requirement if I apply to sponsor someone who is visiting Canada? I checked the immigration’s website and called them but can’t find the information I need. Does anyone have similar experience? Many thanks!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-29 22:06 | 只看该作者
thank you so much for the information. What I was not sure about is whether the forms for their immigration application have to be sent from China, or they have to provide some extra documents because they are not living in China while they apply for the immigration.

if the only difference between applying within Canada and outside Canada is that thay have to choose a third country (States?) for their interview, I guess I don't need to worry too much any more.  Thanks again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-4-29 22:34 | 只看该作者
The form you may summit at any place once they already signed. But I really don't know for the extra document...

Good luck!

Post by filmart
thank you so much for the information. What I was not sure about is whether the forms for their immigration application have to be sent from China, or they have to provide some extra documents because they are not living in China while they apply for the immigration.

if the only difference between applying within Canada and outside Canada is that thay have to choose a third country (States?) for their interview, I guess I don't need to worry too much any more. Thanks again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-5-1 01:23 | 只看该作者

楼主还请多了解清楚。

记得曾看过有关新闻报道,说在加拿大居住时间不到一年的移民申请者,必须由原居住地提出申请(这也就是为什么父母探亲第二次续签极难通过的原因,即不想让申请人在加居留时间超过一年)。我不保证此消息的真实,一切以官方规定为准,请到官方网站查看或咨询移民公司。请楼主留心。Good Luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-1 20:17 | 只看该作者
thanks. I have called the immigration office a few times. but there's only answer machine giving me all the informations on the website.

Does anyone know where I can call to ask the detailed regulations? Thanks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-5-5 09:37 | 只看该作者
Yes, you could. Good luck!:p

Post by filmart
thanks. I have called the immigration office a few times. but there's only answer machine giving me all the informations on the website.

Does anyone know where I can call to ask the detailed regulations? Thanks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-6 12:31 | 只看该作者
sorry, PeterPan, I don't really understand what do you mean by "Yes, you could." Do you mean I could find the detailed info through phone or you mean my parents could apply within Canada?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2004-5-6 19:56 | 只看该作者
Call immigration, they have tele-information phone number, which you could done by your own with your file number.
Post by filmart
sorry, PeterPan, I don't really understand what do you mean by "Yes, you could." Do you mean I could find the detailed info through phone or you mean my parents could apply within Canada?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-20 21:20 , Processed in 0.049132 second(s), 44 queries .