租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 726|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

关于报税的问题. 急!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-5-9 00:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本人于2002年底登陆, 03年初回国工作至今, 打算8月回蒙城上学, 请问我2003年度的税要申报吗? 何时报? 等我8月回蒙城报来得急吗?我于03年初已报了02年的税.
谢谢各位的信息和建议.
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-9 00:32 | 只看该作者
对不起贴错地方了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-5-9 06:07 | 只看该作者
You still have to file your income report as you are permanent immigrant (even already got Canadian citizenship); you could file when you return to Montreal, but if you owe money to government as the calculation of your income, then you have to pay interests with the amount plus fine; if government have to pay you back, then you should not worry about.
Post by IAMCOMING
本人于2002年底登陆, 03年初回国工作至今, 打算8月回蒙城上学, 请问我2003年度的税要申报吗? 何时报? 等我8月回蒙城报来得急吗?我于03年初已报了02年的税.
谢谢各位的信息和建议.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-11 03:07 | 只看该作者
Thank you so much! what if I will sponsor my wife's immigration once settle down in Montreal? Should I still have to file the tax reurn in order to get a Notice of Assessment for sponsor application purpose? Your kind advice will be greatly appreciated.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-5-11 06:10 | 只看该作者
Yes, for the spoinsorship of your wife, both of you have to sign three years term fully resonsible of your wife cost of living. Even after words, if you want to benefit from Canaian retirement patient plan, you may continually file income tax report to the Canadian side.

Good Luck!
Post by IAMCOMING
Thank you so much! what if I will sponsor my wife's immigration once settle down in Montreal? Should I still have to file the tax reurn in order to get a Notice of Assessment for sponsor application purpose? Your kind advice will be greatly appreciated.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-11 22:41 | 只看该作者
It's very kind of you! It seems that you are quite an expertise in this field. Would you also give me any advice if there is anything, that I can take into action prior to being back Montreal, for my wife's immigration? so that we can unify as early as possible. As far as I know, I can even file the fax retrun from Canadian Foreign Consulate, for example in Shanghai, am I correct?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-5-11 23:26 | 只看该作者
Contact me: 514 524-0780, peterpan1668@yahoo.ca

Post by IAMCOMING
It's very kind of you! It seems that you are quite an expertise in this field. Would you also give me any advice if there is anything, that I can take into action prior to being back Montreal, for my wife's immigration? so that we can unify as early as possible. As far as I know, I can even file the fax retrun from Canadian Foreign Consulate, for example in Shanghai, am I correct?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-17 15:12 , Processed in 0.044816 second(s), 40 queries .