租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: lutracycn
打印 上一主题 下一主题

买房赚了吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2010-7-28 09:52 | 只看该作者
I would like to see a real example in Montreal that shows "已经涨了这么快的区" after a few years the price 就大大的下来了.

Post by lilyy;2638001
那都是增长快速的区。快速的区一年涨10%,15%以上。就算你一年净收益可高达10%以上吧。如果能稳定的收益10%以上,我觉的就是好投资。
但是风险也大。在已经涨了这么快的区再买。真就是投机。保不定什么就下来了。我个人觉的还是在稳点区买踏实。
如果以前投资中国房地产,那收益率是真的好收益。不知道现在还有人敢买吗。
这里一般平均也就涨6%。6%你还要交税,维护的。6%也就是一个保本保通账的价格。
但是你去理财那里问问。年收益保证6%的应该有公司可以做的。那6%是纯收益。不用操心啊。只有最后取钱时交点CAPITAL GAIN了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2010-7-28 12:25 | 只看该作者
never buy condo for investment.Bought one triplex in downtown montreal for 200k (1200 sf per floor)in 2002 and you can sale them seperatly as condo for each around 300k now.for investment,you should always buy muliplex buildings.You never rush to sell them,because they give you big +cash flow even you just rent them out.Real estate is long term investment.If you have good cash flow do not sell your multiplex building(avoid paying big tax),just refiancing them to get as many as you can +cash flow multiplex building before 50- 55 years old .Sale them seperatly as condo(one year one condo as your main residence to avoid the high income tax)after you hit 55 years old and enjoy your fiancial freedom and vacations.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2010-7-28 13:27 | 只看该作者
从来就没有“绝对有得赚”的投资,因为资本是流动的,大家都在寻求资本保全,起码不要被通胀吃了。就说triplex吧,神话已经炒破了,300K+,乱区烂房,仔细算算收支明细账,出点状况,收益就幻灭了。
有可能的话,帮帮同胞。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2010-7-28 13:42 | 只看该作者
Yes I have seen some of my friends doing this way, and they have made a lot of profits from doing that. Real Estate is indeed a long term investment and requires sharp eyes and smart views. Surely there is no such an investment giving great profits but no risks, but just simply posts some  sour artical saying 买房时要三思而后行.....绝对不是个很好的投资, it doesn't make any sense.

Post by ld777;2638171
never buy condo for investment.Bought one triplex in downtown montreal for 200k (1200 sf per floor)in 2002 and you can sale them seperatly as condo for each around 300k now.for investment,you should always buy muliplex buildings.You never rush to sell them,because they give you big +cash flow even you just rent them out.Real estate is long term investment.If you have good cash flow do not sell your multiplex building(avoid paying big tax),just refiancing them to get as many as you can +cash flow multiplex building before 50- 55 years old .Sale them seperatly as condo(one year one condo as your main residence to avoid the high income tax)after you hit 55 years old and enjoy your fiancial freedom and vacations.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2010-7-28 13:44 | 只看该作者
乱区烂房definitely cannot guarantee profits and may even make you lose money.
Post by yasiwu;2638243
从来就没有“绝对有得赚”的投资,因为资本是流动的,大家都在寻求资本保全,起码不要被通胀吃了。就说triplex吧,神话已经炒破了,300K+,乱区烂房,仔细算算收支明细账,出点状况,收益就幻灭了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2010-7-28 20:23 | 只看该作者
Post by lovelytito;2638268
乱区烂房definitely cannot guarantee profits and may even make you lose money.
现在300K FOR A TRIPLEX,也只能买乱区的百年老屋了。水呀,电呀,地基渗水了,下沉移位了,外墙保温层破了,,,一动就是钱。
有可能的话,帮帮同胞。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2010-7-29 00:10 | 只看该作者
300K买理财的GIC吧。有能保证6%的。

长期投资。多少年算长期?买大盘指数股吧。历史上看长期每年涨10%。无地税维护等。
历史上房子也就一年涨6%, (请再去除地税和维护)。加拿大很多热区比2008年就跌过了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2010-7-29 00:31 | 只看该作者
具体如何买大盘指数股?
具体到股票,风向还是不小。波音的股票每次到62就想吃,可那时往往也是天下一片红啊。你的意思是不是说买大盘指数股加权基金?
Post by lilyy;2638831
300K买理财的GIC吧。有能保证6%的。

长期投资。多少年算长期?买大盘指数股吧。历史上看长期每年涨10%。无地税维护等。
历史上房子也就一年涨6%, (请再去除地税和维护)。加拿大很多热区比2008年就跌过了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2010-7-29 01:01 | 只看该作者
When I bought that 3plex I was 24 and I paid 10% down payment for it. I plan sell all my multiplex buildings as condos (keep 3 best valuable ones to get income) when I will be 45. There is still 13 hardworking years ahead. I hope it will work (as any business there are risks but you have to reduce them to minimal which you can afford it).Most important thing of life is enjoy the process of what you like to do even you lose for some short period. I am not afraid of problems and I am willing to find the way to solve them since I have 21 years to learn and improve. So far so good! Montreal is great city to live and investing for me!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2010-7-29 02:54 | 只看该作者
Timing is most important factor for investing.beginning of 2002 ,end of 2008 and beginning of 2009.I got best deal in those years(all are 3plex and 4plex).the highest capital yearly return is 32- 48% after all expenses.The worst is 13% in the middle of 2007.all those buildings I paid 10% down.many of them I bought directly from the owner without agent.I planing sale them as condo in 13-15 years later.So far I need them to make more rental profit to buy few bigger mulltiplex buildings and save more renovation cost for future condo plan.This year is not good for investment.There are so many competition in the market and the mortgage rule was changed.Most of these buildings on the market only has 5-6% return rate.It is much worse than before.But I still got one with 12% return rate.For investment the number should make sense before you buy them and you know how much risk you can take it.Once you find a good deal which you can afford it, action fast!Good chance only give to the person who is ready for it,nobody is waiting for you!when you are young you should as much as you can get the mortgage  with minimal down payment from bank,You should use other people's money (who does not know how to invest) to make you get rich faster.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-28 12:45 , Processed in 0.043077 second(s), 34 queries .