租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1512|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

宝宝回国一两个月还有付钱给daycare吗

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-1-20 16:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
宝妈妈们有没有类似的经历,宝宝要回国一到两个月,现在一个私人的daycare, 25/天,daycare的阿姨说这段期间我也要必须付钱给她的如果宝宝回来的时候还想留在那里的话。使这个样子的吗。请大家分享下意见。谢谢!!
2#
发表于 2011-1-20 18:34 | 只看该作者
That's correct. Otherwise they may give your space to someone else.
Post by duchocolat;2784074
宝妈妈们有没有类似的经历,宝宝要回国一到两个月,现在一个私人的daycare, 25/天,daycare的阿姨说这段期间我也要必须付钱给她的如果宝宝回来的时候还想留在那里的话。使这个样子的吗。请大家分享下意见。谢谢!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2011-1-20 20:23 | 只看该作者
you need check your contract first. I have similar experience.According to the contract, I need to pay the daycare to keep the space,but it is not the full price. I can not remember exactly how much, I think seven or eight dollar, they minus from the daily daycare fee. After all, they do not need pay the company for my kid's lunch and snack.But if it is not mentioned in the contract, you have to negotiate with the owner of the daycare,maybe you have to pay the full price.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-21 11:21 | 只看该作者
Post by goodyear8868;2784216
you need check your contract first. I have similar experience.According to the contract, I need to pay the daycare to keep the space,but it is not the full price. I can not remember exactly how much, I think seven or eight dollar, they minus from the daily daycare fee. After all, they do not need pay the company for my kid's lunch and snack.But if it is not mentioned in the contract, you have to negotiate with the owner of the daycare,maybe you have to pay the full price.
It is noted with thanks. I will talk to my daycare.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-11 02:11 , Processed in 0.038803 second(s), 33 queries .