我有点想投绿党,他们今天出了个纲领好像很可人。。。。。。。。。。
金石镂空,了了蝈笼。资成新风,皓月无梦。 学圆堂主人胡文仲题 lychonantiques.org
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2011-4-7 21:04 | 只看该作者

Pet owner does not get to choose

别选了。。。。。。看看我看到的。。。。。。。

In a politically corrupted nation and its fooled super used citizens, there is very little or no hope. Hope comes from desire, passion, compassion or simply humility. What? if you don't like their philosophy, you can choose to have a leader to represent you. Answer, I don't need a leader, I am the leader already. You are not running a republic, you are using a republic. You are running this election to declare the royalty towards British royal family before the royal wedding, and the different voice says let's argue, and even worse, the election day is after the royal wedding day, it made you super fake. Who is the toppest pet? Canadians got to choose the toppest pet, and you hate it if it were not the royal family to choose you. Cynical enough, even a British Prince's wedding is more innocent and interesting than the political play here in Canada. I don't buy. You make me having a bad appetite, if I can, I choose to leave it here. And your political hope is an Utopia, and believe me, any kind of Utopia need people to play, whether they are used or not. So belive me, if I can go to America again, I will go, this time, not only for the religious freedom, but also for a true American Dream. Or even go bad to China, please stop corrupting us innocent Chinese people. Your play is too funny, and even worse than that, good people are still hoping. You are politically corrupted and only wanted to hold on to an office and suck blood. I don't buy, and I am not voting. Did someone just said "economy"?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2011-4-8 08:56 | 只看该作者
I might be a little bit silly on Canadian politics, but I won't tolarate any undesirable and unpleasant political situation in this nation. I am not voting. I thought of Green Party of Canada and I read their vision. I think their vision is long term but lack some pratical political points, so it remains an Utopia for the Green. I am not voting for them as well. And I don't think they will step up in a short term, so I have lots of time to enjoy my life. Life is good. By the way, we Chinese are vicious and aggressive, we compromise an aggressive political and economical reform as always.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-25 18:56 , Processed in 0.044631 second(s), 34 queries .