租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: SOPHIE08
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 好男人你在那里?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
81#
发表于 2002-8-21 14:55 | 只看该作者
hi, sophie08, after seeing your photo and reading your words,  i think i am not able to eat anything in the coming 3 days. you are too pretty and too confident.

i fU(2) LE you
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2002-8-21 15:33 | 只看该作者
又让大家浪费感情了。  这照片好象是从一个征婚网站来的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2002-8-21 15:35 | 只看该作者
oh, my god!
sophie, you call this slim beauty?
with this kind of look, and you looking for excellent man???? and rich??????? please, be more realistic. if you can find any man, include white man, you should feel lucky.
i think the boss of that stinky little chinese restaurant might be the perfect fit for you. by the way, he is looking for some beautiful and smart ladies.
do you have a mirror at home??? i really respect you for your encouragement to post such a picture on this board and call it a slim beauty!!!!
are you the relative of angel?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2002-8-21 17:12 | 只看该作者
S0PHIE08
    there are quite difference between your former and current requirement, you are childish, do not you know that sexy shape plays a vital role in sex, and the quality of sex plays the vital role on marriage, you should have this kind of experience, if you do not have this experience, how miserable you are, a typical pity traditional
girl, I am responsible to disuade you, your hope is too excellent for you to reach,sometimes you like a 18-year-old pure little girl, remeber good medicine is alwaye bitter, i do want to help you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2002-8-21 18:04 | 只看该作者
asdfdsa
please do not be so SE here, from your current words, i do not want say anything to you. just stop, please.

i believe i can find an excellent and handsome and rich boyfriend. god bless me
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2002-8-22 13:06 | 只看该作者
Sophie08:

If the girl is you, I have to say that you are not beautiful at all. At best, you say you are just so so. I wish you will be lucky to find a intelligent, handsome and rich man to marry with you. But such chance is rare.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2002-8-22 13:10 | 只看该作者
试试我咋样?    :cool:    :cool:    :cool:    :cool:    :cool:    :cool:    :cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2002-8-22 13:59 | 只看该作者
鱼说:你看不到我的眼泪,因为我在水中。
水说:但是我能感觉到,因为你在我的心中。
好男人也许只能用心去体会
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2002-8-22 14:06 | 只看该作者
...那也可能都死光了呢???~或许吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2002-8-22 14:24 | 只看该作者
This is an interesting but time wasting place.

My 007 said: The quickest is to meet with each other n believe in  "Love at First Glance" from each side.

Have you ever or dare try that?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-3 04:58 , Processed in 0.043298 second(s), 38 queries .