租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: JXJX
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[各地同乡会、校友会] 有没有江西的朋友?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
101#
发表于 2003-2-8 19:30 | 只看该作者
陈芳,宋勇,请麻烦核实你们的电子邮件,我无法发给你们同乡联系名单.请贴帖子或打电话告我有效邮件地址.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

102#
发表于 2003-2-9 13:26 | 只看该作者
今天來的人數比預先想象的要多的多。我想這是滿地可地區江西朋友們第一次比較大
型的聚會。很多人也都是第一次見面。大家都非常開心。在此﹐我們要特別感謝YD女
士為這次活動付出的時間和努力。

比較其他沿海省份﹐即是湖南和四川﹐江西人口相對較少﹐整體經濟也較落後﹐尤
其是許多人思想理念方面還相對比較保守。大家能來到加拿大﹐相信每個人後面都
有一段不同的故事。通過這次聚會﹐我們發現很多人都是從其他省份﹐甚至歐洲和
日本碾轉而來﹐其中也不乏在加拿大已經卓有成就者。比如Concordia和University
of Montreal就有原籍江西的教授﹐甚至系主任。

聚會中。有人提出成立同鄉會﹐和創建網站。我個人認為這都是非常積極的構想。
多數人也應當會贊同這些主張。假以時日﹐我們需要從更多朋友的想法中再磨合一
下﹐拿出一個計劃和確定相關的社會資源來進行逐步實現。

同鄉會的成員﹐不管今天事業有成者﹐環是將來需要重新定位者﹐一視同仁。成立
同鄉會的目的﹐我個人認為﹐首先是為原籍江西的朋友們提供多一種相互溝通和鼓
勵的平臺。之外﹐或許還可以為江西老家﹐甚至中國的發展起一種國際橋樑的作用。
當然我們也不應忘記融入和服務我們現在生活社會的責任。我們不必同其他同鄉會
攀比規模﹐也不刻意政治訴求。從許多方面來看﹐人生都是不斷超越的進程。心靈
自由和思想開放更是奔向幸福人生之必經心路歷程。團結互助而尊重個人自由﹐海
納百川並維護社會正義﹐積極進取且享受愉快人生。

本人聖誕節期間﹐回到中國修了一個大學畢業以來最長的假期。在上海﹐昆山﹐深
圳和香港分別逗留了一共五個星期。親身感受中國的各種變化。回老家萬年省親期
間﹐在南昌朋友們的邀請下﹐同另外兩位上海朋友特別拐往南昌並在那停留了兩天
多。同不同機構和行業的朋友作過交流﹐並參觀了正在開發中的紅谷灘。江西﹐尤
其是南昌市某些地區過去一年中的發展﹐和許多人呈現出的過去少見的朝氣﹐令我
感動。

下一次聚會﹐歡迎更多的朋友一起來參加。整理整理思路﹐看看我們為各方面能做
點什麼。

同鄉會的發展需要所有人的共同努力﹐我們期待著一個團結健康的同鄉會的誕生。

----- 後記﹐不怕見笑﹐本人輸入中文挺吃力。如有錯別字和語法出現﹐敬請原諒。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

103#
发表于 2003-2-11 21:55 | 只看该作者
hi,各位老乡:
  经数位同乡建议,特设一邮件信箱为部分因故错过上次聚会的同乡联系备用:

jiangximeet@yahoo.ca

请愿意联系同乡会的老乡将自己的姓名,电话,电子邮件,籍贯发到上述地址,以便今后聚会通知方便.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

104#
发表于 2003-2-12 20:47 | 只看该作者
下次我一定参加你们的活动. 回头见!  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

105#
发表于 2003-2-13 10:21 | 只看该作者
Chinastory, I like your idea. I grew up in Jiangxi, and I have worked in Nanchang for three years although I took my university education in other province. Anyway, all the guys from Jiangxi have the same feeling for our Laobiaos' home. People of Jiangxi is always bright and high capbility. If you look the history, you can find lots of famous people. But we need more communication between us.
All the guys thank the organizers for collecting the imformation and arranging the meeting for us.If you guys need more help from other Laobiao, pls tell us.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

106#
发表于 2003-2-14 15:16 | 只看该作者
Appreciate it, David. Everybody was born equal. We are trying to do our best. Anybody from other areas is trying to do his best as well. It is great to wish everybody from any other area every success in pursuit of his life and career. In my mind, the proposed "Overseas Jiangxian Association" (Jiangxi Tongxiang Hui, could use website as www.jiangxi.ca) is open not only to those who used to be borne, live, study and work in Jiangxi, but also people who love to deal with Jiangxi and may not be materially connected to Jiangxi at all. It will be a union "of the people", "for the people" and "by the people".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

107#
发表于 2003-2-14 15:38 | 只看该作者
Personally, I don't like the term "laobiao". It is a historical name for people coming from Jiangxi's rural areas without decent education and off-provincial exposure, pretty narrow visioned though. Jiangxi and Jiangxians are changing as do the entire world. Why not call ourselves "new Jiangxian" ? How come "Jiangxian", instead of "Jiangxinese" ? In western culture, historically again, "-ese" is kind of a label of the people of "indignity" or "incivilization".
Ladies and gentlemen ---
Kindly comment should you have any different thought.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

108#
发表于 2003-2-14 17:51 | 只看该作者
Frankly speaking,I also mind this name. But from the old story, this name was given by "Zhou Yuan Zhang", the King of first Ming dynesty. Yes, comparing with other developed province, maybe Jiangxi is a little under-devloped. But nobody mind the appearance of his mother. And maybe others will be confused with Jiangxian (江县)。
About the web, I think the idea of Chinastory is very nice. I am not good at web design, but if other Laoxiang need the help,all of us will be happy.

BTW, happy St. Valentine day everybody!!!

David
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

109#
发表于 2003-2-15 02:12 | 只看该作者
What about "Jiangxinian" ? Like Italian, American, Canadian ...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

110#
发表于 2003-2-16 00:12 | 只看该作者
同意,同意,希望同乡会能尽快建立起来,联系名单也能尽早公布.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-22 04:47 , Processed in 0.042541 second(s), 38 queries .