22#
发表于 2004-7-14 16:16 | 只看该作者

做自己

不管是35岁还是45岁甚或是75岁,要做自己呀,我也是30岁了仍然在寻觅,可不管我经历的是苦还是痛,我们都要做我们自己,对吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2004-7-14 16:47 | 只看该作者
Beyond everything else, we need faith.  We must believe that good thing will come in abundance when you are ready.

china38.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 3253)

china38.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-22 20:45 | 只看该作者
I still want to get some nice advice from the kind people here.

When I was young, I involved in the cheated marriage.  My ex-husband family treated me very well before my marriage.  At that time, I thought that I would be very happy with friendly parents-in-law, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law.

In fact, I am totally wrong.  After marriage, I knew that my husband has genetic disease in their family even though he is very smart in daily life, and he cannot give me a normal life.

At first, I hate my husband's family very much because they detroyed all my happiness.  When I calmed down, I think that maybe it is my fate.  

My own parents, they love each other very much.  Therefore, I always dream that I can have a happy marriage like my parents.  I am not a beautiful lady, but not ugly.  I have all the dispositions of a good wife and mother.  However, fate brought me an unhappy marriage.

I never thought that divorce belongs to me.  Unfortunately, I was the first person to choose divorce in our family.  That is why it took me a long time to recover myself.  

Now, I am trying to find a nice Chinese man to marry, but most of them care more about the woman's age.  Why  the woman's age is very important in Chinese man's mind?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2004-10-24 00:32 | 只看该作者
It depends on what kinds of man you are looking for. Some guys may pay more attention on woman with good looking. Some guys like to marry a young girl so that it is possible to have more children. Both are normal. In your case, they are not your choice. You have to be confident and be strong in your mind. It is useless to complain your bad fate. Don't make a compromise in your second marriage. In my opinion it is good luck to us if  people can find a true love even in the late life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-24 09:11 | 只看该作者
Thanks for replying my post, collaxa.  I know that you are right.  I am always trying to look for a nice Chinese man who don't care the woman's age much more, who can care more about me and the family.  All my relatives say that the man who can marry me will be very lucky and will enjoy a very happy life.  However, my age limites my chance to find a nice Chinese guy, that is why sometimes I lost my confidence.  I am a traditional Chinese girl, and I always expect that I can have a true love and a happy life with children around.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2004-10-25 00:13 | 只看该作者
你是否在意对方有孩子?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-25 17:42 | 只看该作者
If I feel to be loved, I can accept.  I don`t like to be treated as a babysitter.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2004-10-25 20:03 | 只看该作者
就冲这个条件假设,你已经失去了一个机会。因为,你表现出的不仅仅是一个耐心需要。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2004-10-25 21:47 | 只看该作者
Post by montreahappy
如果你是个姿色一般般的35女人, 可以找个50以上的,保准把你当个宝贝似的供着。

你丫真tmd恶心
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-19 18:27 , Processed in 0.052621 second(s), 41 queries .