租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 阿呆
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 懒虫们,早起跑步啊!!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
51#
发表于 2003-6-18 12:57 | 只看该作者
阿呆, did you go jogging these mornings? Is the net in your home ok now? Don't get too tired for the work.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2003-6-19 07:50 | 只看该作者
阿呆笨笨,你可不能以打工累的名义就不坚持跑步了呀!你要知道你身后有一大堆眼睛在看着你呢!你可不能让我们失望呀! 再说了要泡鬼妹也不是一天两天的事啊,懒鬼,继续啊!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2003-6-19 13:00 | 只看该作者
i have to wake up at 7am on weekdays... cant do better  wink   i'm living too far away from the city...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-6-19 21:37 | 只看该作者
偶已经十天没跑了!!很失败感,可是真的太累了,本以为一个礼拜能适应过来的!不过肯定还是要跑的!!!
哎,jadis姐姐(还是小姑奶奶?任选一)小心告你侵权.
当躺你的脸上好象可以蘸饺子了
那个阿瓜,不光有PPMM还有摔哥可以看的

最近网还是漏的厉害,舍不得狠用,以后再跟德哥专门聊
  :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2003-6-19 22:00 | 只看该作者
阿呆,跑多了脚上会长包的。    
哪个是阿瓜?  :confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2003-6-19 22:21 | 只看该作者
阿呆同学:
     我天天弄到半夜,第二天爬不起来,痛苦ing, 从此起床是件很痛苦的事情,我教不会小人儿打架啊(偶太笨          ),,他们学会走路跑步啦,我叫他们每天跟你后面给你加油加油~~~吼吼~~~外加唱鼓舞斗志的歌,%^%$&*!#+(^$#。。。。。(以下省略)
      前几天游泳去了,那个累呀。。。没说的。阿呆,下次一起去游泳吧,游完了一起蒸一下         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2003-6-19 23:27 | 只看该作者
hello, would you tell me where are you running ? is it far from down town ? thanks in here...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 2003-6-19 23:51 | 只看该作者
dongsiyuan :   告诉你吧!以前的阿呆是围着劳伦斯河跑现在的阿呆改天每天在床上跑或是梦里跑了!不用管他了,你自己跑自己的吧!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
发表于 2003-6-20 00:09 | 只看该作者
thanks 杀伤力 ,  i just want to exercise a little bit, and not begin yet... ^^  anyway, thanks...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2003-6-20 00:21 | 只看该作者
Just for your guys' information, it is really not good for your health to run in the early morning, of course if taking off a few years of life is not a big concrn of yours, then it is another story. The best time should be after 10am. You can easily find the reason of this, maybe on the internet? Well anyway, something that we've believed for so long doesn't have to be correct and I remember while I was in the uni back in China, we were all forced to get up at 6am to do some stupid running thing, I always locked myself in the dorm, not because I knew it was bad for my health but I fell into sleep during the morning courses. And for that I did get some punishment. Now recall this experience, why the hell did they have the right to tell me when to get up and what to do! OK, back to the point, maybe not running in the moring won't make your life longer, but sure ain't make it shorter either.

And, if you are gonna flirt a little bit with someone while youre running, who knows, maybe the hormone is gonna cancel out all the bad effects. Good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-3 20:59 , Processed in 0.047376 second(s), 40 queries .