今天,我吃的是方便面  :mad:    :mad:    :mad:    :mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

394#
发表于 2002-11-28 01:05 | 只看该作者
  bear,瞧你那个熊样,不欺负你-欺负别人对不起你呀!熊一家子。你爱我什么?
    云中漫步 ,你最酸!乌云上面瞎跑啥?回家吃方便面去吧!
  :rolleyes:  jadis ,徐娘半老,怎一个叹,叹,叹! 僫心!
  wink  littlebear,铁汉柔情大有人在,你又能怎么样?怎一个熊字了得!
    什么网球高手擂台赛!错,错,错!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

395#
发表于 2002-11-28 03:21 | 只看该作者
Once upon a time,in a big house nearby        
a church,there lived a Bear,a LittleBear and some tennis players as well as their lovely cat.The cat loves to lie on the carpet,dozing off in the sunshine. One night,however,when the players all fell into asleep,a mouse crept in...he lived in the church,as a poor church mouse,he could never find enough food there.that night, after wandering for hours in the pipes of the drainage,he intruded upon the house and surprisingly found that there were so many cheese in this kitchen. At first,he was scared by the cat,wondering if she would wake up,after hesitating for a while,he finally could not resist the temptation of the delicacy,jumping on the cheese...being a church mouse for a long long time,he overate a bit,looking at the sleeping kitten,he sneered and started to hum:"一只懒猫,有啥可怕,老鼠怕猫,那是谣传;壮起鼠胆,把猫打翻;千古偏见,定要推翻。。。"

the next morning,Bear woke up,yawning while mumbling:"I am sooooooooo hungry...I can eat a horse..."
he ran to the kitchen trying to find some bread and cheese,to his astonishment,he found food scattered everywhere on the floor,and there was no cheese appeared to his eyes,he growled:"Who Moved My Cheese??????"  eek!    :mad:  

(to be continued...)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

396#
发表于 2002-11-28 04:40 | 只看该作者
to be continue:bear is so angry,because the cheese is ready for his foods to pass the clod winter,maybe in the next spring,he can use them as the wedding present to littlebear.oh,my god!what can bear to do?
knight keeps a silent smile aside,yes,i cannot defeat bear through public tennis,now here is the chance,i should finally gain the respect of littlebear by sing the song of 梦醒时分and delicious羊肉串,so next year i will not 草原牧民,maybe wear 熊皮大衣。no,wait a moment,i should take care another badguy named walking-in-grey-cloud,i kill him before his waken up.otherwise, jadis  又要河东狮吼了。先下手为强,后下手的遭殃。这时候可不能等到梦醒时分。还是用羊肉噎死他好得很。when kinght is think about his good plan,something happens to his surprise....  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

397#
发表于 2002-11-28 07:54 | 只看该作者
这里是文斗还是武斗啊?估计到时候场上球来球去,下面的观众吟诗作画喝彩:“天凉好个球啊!!!”
stephen001:你怎么知道我的全名大坏熊的!?
男熊不坏。女熊不爱  :cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

398#
发表于 2002-11-28 11:09 | 只看该作者
hello,Some guys:

let us post new topic and its name: Right hand fights against Left hand.(poor english   :p  )

"LING PIE TIAN DI,ZUO YOU HU BO"          
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

399#
发表于 2002-11-28 12:16 | 只看该作者
嘿,各位,这网坛怎么就变成"熊"窝了, 没有了往日的"牛"气?  :confused:  

看来这人不动就会萎靡, 连这几日灌的"水"都变味了     

有喜欢溜冰和滑雪的吗? 不会我可以教你们哦!(仅限场外指导.示范动作就... ...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

400#
发表于 2002-11-28 13:59 | 只看该作者
熊窝怎么了,没听说过自古狗熊出熊窝吗?  :p  
大家在这里动着嘴皮子呢,文斗也罢,武斗也罢,争亲也罢,摆擂也罢,不这样,怎能看出“丰富感情的海”?  wink    :rolleyes:  

骑在猫背上的小鼠,你是。。。  :confused:  难道是。。。  eek!  就是。。。         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-20 07:56 , Processed in 0.045779 second(s), 38 queries .