租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 467|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] ca my laptop be repaired???!!!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-10-11 10:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Such a sad thing!!!! I dropped my laptop off the desk this morning. Now I can not start my computer. Every time when i start it, it goes to IBM stage, then becomes no signal. After that, it will say there is a problem be detected and ask me to press F8 and choose safe mode. However, after I did those processes, it still could not work at all.

Is there something with my hardware? Or is there some method I can try to fix my problems?

Sorry, I can not type Chinese at this particular time. Some talents, please help me out.

I really appreciate that.
2#
发表于 2004-10-11 12:40 | 只看该作者

Buy a new harddrive!

If you can see a message from this laptop, it means that the LCD, CMOS and CPU are
still good.  If you have floppy driver, find a Bootable disk (Even DOS) to start your PC.

Most likely that your harddriver is broken. If you can start your PC with a DOS floppy, try to load C: (your harddriver). If the harddriver is not detectable or you can hear noise from your harddrive. Buy a new one. That is sad, but still worth for a laptop.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-23 00:24 , Processed in 0.039120 second(s), 35 queries .