查看: 3860|回复: 26
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] WANTED!!! Chinese Girl Friend

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-3-14 19:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hi,
I am from Toronto and just moved in to Montreal to live here ....
I used to travel a lot and I have been to China for some times as well ...

I like the chinese culture and language ... and I also speak a bit of chinese as well. ..

I am 26 and now looking for a chinese girlfriend for a fun and long-term relationship.
you may contact me at ebbsky@yahoo.com ...

Chao!
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
2#
发表于 2005-3-15 01:26 | 只看该作者
Chao or Ciao?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-15 01:44 | 只看该作者

Chao!

I don't know what does Ciao mean !!!!
but Chao means Bye ;)  in Italian ... and I found it so common in Montreal ...

but I know you chinese say Zay Jiye ... I know the spelling is not right ..

I have mentioned that I am not Chinese as well ... :wink:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2005-3-15 12:37 | 只看该作者
I know Ciao in italiano is Bye, but never found Chao in Italiano, which sounds similar to the Chinese word ...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-3-15 12:41 | 只看该作者

Ciao

If you don;t know how to spell it, don't use it.
Kind person told you ciao is right, please correct your wrong "Chao".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-15 14:42 | 只看该作者

Girlfriend not argument!!!

Well, I 憁 not here to argue with anyone about the spelling of words or whatever 匼n
However, just to let you know, I appreciate if someone corrects me in any matter; but since I am originally Italian, I guess I know how to say or wrote Italian words because it is at least my mother tong! And I don抰 care how do they write/spell it here in Montreal!

Also, that it is not a good way of encouraging people who want to kind of show their respect to your language and your culture by saying your words Like 揵ye?in Chinese匼n
But, maybe it is a part of Chinese culture that I don抰 know yet!!!

Chao! or Ciao! (whatever you like it )
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2005-3-15 14:57 | 只看该作者
Post by ebbsky
Well, I 憁 not here to argue with anyone about the spelling of words or whatever ?
However, just to let you know, I appreciate if someone corrects me in any matter; but since I am originally Italian, I guess I know how to say or wrote Italian words because it is at least my mother tong! And I don抰 care how do they write/spell it here in Montreal!

Also, that it is not a good way of encouraging people who want to kind of show their respect to your language and your culture by saying your words Like 揵ye?in Chinese?
But, maybe it is a part of Chinese culture that I don抰 know yet!!!

no one here likes to argue with you either. what i suggest is that before you come to a chinese web site, better do a research on chinese culture first. and also, when you are trying to post some kind of ADs like the one you post here, better check your spelling to show your respect to others and how serious you are.
now you know, checking spelling is one part of chinese culture which shows respect to other people.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2005-3-15 14:58 | 只看该作者

give you 2 letter

S.b.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2005-3-15 18:14 | 只看该作者
You are an italian, but you never know how to spell the word. You know the word "Chao" is bye in italian, but you never know what "Ciao" means in Italian. Congratulations to you on your memory for your mother tongue.

I am not an italian, but I know what is Ciao and Chao!
Post by ebbsky
I don't know what does Ciao mean !!!!
but Chao means Bye ;) in Italian ... and I found it so common in Montreal ...

but I know you chinese say Zay Jiye ... I know the spelling is not right ..

I have mentioned that I am not Chinese as well ... :wink:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2005-3-15 19:17 | 只看该作者
Sorry, sir.  I have to say, you've already shown your unkindness and impatience.  I don't care the errors of either your spelling or grammar in English, and I just conclude it by your words below.

By the way, You know what? In Chinese, CAO means FFUUCCKK.  I guess with my sympathy, somebody once taught you the word CAO, but you misunderstand and pronounce it with confusion in the apical consonants.  You are confused by the difference between the pronunciation of z, c, s and that of zh, ch, sh.  You know they are often mistaken even by Southern Chinese.

Anyway, good luck.

Post by ebbsky

Also, that it is not a good way of encouraging people who want to kind of show their respect to your language and your culture by saying your words Like bye in Chinese?

But, maybe it is a part of Chinese culture that I dont know yet!!!

烟花闪过,留下的不仅仅是瞬间的灿烂
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-18 13:36 , Processed in 0.056139 second(s), 43 queries .