租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 792|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

有美国人从加拿大买车的吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-10-26 00:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我有辆1000来块钱的美国车,发了个帖子在kijiji论坛上卖,结果有一个美国人要买,他说安排人从Montreal运到美国,我觉得这不是开玩笑吧,我主要是害怕被人骗钱,请大家帮我看看,以下是帖子的内容:

Hi,
having seen your advert place on craigslist, Am willing to buy it from you cos am very interested in it. I will like to know its present condition? Also let me know your selling price, i mean your last price?.i will be happy to do business with you.

Looking forward to receiving your email a/s/a/p.

Regards...

Hello ,
Thanks very much for getting back to me regarding the Car, The reason I am sending you this email is to make final reconfirmation of this Car.I am okay with the price, In view of this I need you to email me any information that may be required to send the payment to you, as I do not want to send the payment to a wrong location or to gets into the wrong hands. Regarding the shipping, I have a shipper that takescare of the pick up of my goods for me and ship to my destination anywhere in the U.S.A,you do not need to worry about shipping, the shipper will come down to arrange the Sales documentation and the pick up of the Car from your end for onward delivery to my destination. The payment will be in your name to make it easier for you to receive payment and make the money available for the shippment as well and Once the money is received by the shipping agent, the shipping agent will contact you immediately to arrange the documentation as well as the pick up immediately. So in view of the above, here are some of the details I will need for final assurance of the payment to you.
(1) Your Full Name
(2) Your Mailing address, not p.o.box please
(3) Your Direct Telephone Numbers
Once you get back to me with all the above, the payment will be issued out immediately and it will be sent to you and i will notify you as to which courier and tracking number will deliver the payment to you. Hope to hear from you immediately.
Regards
2#
发表于 2007-10-26 08:30 | 只看该作者
已经在想办法骗你的资料了,别搭理他!哪里有美国人来加拿大买旧车?现在加币那么坚挺,况且是1000元的车。还要用到SHIPPING COMPANY,呵呵~~。
[url=\"http://sinoquebec.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=464231\"]华美之省魁北克[/url]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-10-26 11:08 | 只看该作者

不用理他

同样的故事!第一封邮件几乎同出一辙,只是我根本都懒得理会。

kijiji上收到的几乎都是这种骗人的垃圾邮件,真正想买的人一般直接打电话给你,如果你留了电话。

还有一封邮件更好笑,为了解释他无法打电话的原因时,竟称是聋哑人。喷饭.........
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-10-24 07:26 , Processed in 0.048866 second(s), 37 queries .