租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 656|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

还要请问牙医保险

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-11-30 08:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
1) 如果买到夏天的那个学期,但冬天就答辩然后申请毕业了,是不是保险夏天就不能用了? 到底怎么才算毕业呀?
2) 学生保险有些不能cover的, 比如槽牙要用最老的那种材料补. 工作的时候买的保险也是这样吗?
谢谢回答.
2#
发表于 2007-11-30 17:04 | 只看该作者

If you are paying tuition fee

As long as you are paying the tuition fee (not only other fee), then you are a full time student and you are covered by the insurance.

If the school approve your graduation application, then you won't pay tuition fee and other fee (including the insurance fee) for the coming summer term. And your insurance will end at the end of the next April.

For the company insurance, it really depends. E.g. my current insurance has no dental coverage, and the terrible thing is I need to spend huge money on my tooth now. I will return China to fix it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-30 17:12 | 只看该作者

谢谢回答啊

俺听说康大读thesis的,至少要交6个学期的学费,不知道提前毕业的人,牙医保险咋算呢。有谁知道吗?谢谢
Post by Xinxin
As long as you are paying the tuition fee (not only other fee), then you are a full time student and you are covered by the insurance.

If the school approve your graduation application, then you won't pay tuition fee and other fee (including the insurance fee) for the coming summer term. And your insurance will end at the end of the next April.

For the company insurance, it really depends. E.g. my current insurance has no dental coverage, and the terrible thing is I need to spend huge money on my tooth now. I will return China to fix it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-21 10:20 , Processed in 0.039239 second(s), 32 queries .