打印 上一主题 下一主题

When gold is pure

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-11-13 12:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
When gold is pure

Sha Yan

Just a thought, why money cannot buy happiness? Maybe it is too much money makes you desire more of it and from it. It is the pleasure that will not bring the ultimate happiness. Someone said that money and women are the sins. I don’t remember who said that, but I do remember someone did say that. Maybe it is in the Bible that I need to do some research on.

I looked outside window. Outside the window, it is the streets with some cars parked. Occasionally, you can sometimes see a Mercedes or a BMW parked there. We had a car, a family car that my dad usually goes shopping with; and it is an old car. My dad usually takes the bus and the Metro to work. We don’t need a BMW and by the way, we can‘t afford it.

I can see the golden shiny sun outside the window. It is in the morning, some birds are chirping on the trees, “chirp…chirp…” They are there singing songs. Some flowers are blooming on the side of the path to my door, green, yellow, orange and red. They are absolutely beautiful there, one after the other. Lined up. I turned to the other side of the window; through the opaque window in the kitchen I can see the vegetable field we grow vegetable with.

It is another summer season. Summer is supposed to be a fun season. Swimming pools, parks, playground, there are lots of people going to these places. This summer, I did not go anywhere, did not go to swim, did not go to parks or play ground. I mainly stayed in the house writing my stories and poetry. Occasionally, I went to a country style restaurant for a burger or steak. I had some boring life this summer. I decided to travel.

The clerk handed me the ticket, a round trip airway ticket to Beijing. I had very little money, so I booked a trip from Montreal to Beijing. I just wanted see the Palace museum and climb the Great Wall this year, because I am bored with my writing and my life. I need some fresh air, I need to travel.

I turned in the corner to the bank. There was a line lined up, I stood as the last one in the line, silently. Finally it was my turn, I merged the counter and talked to the teller. The teller said “hello”. Then I handed him a check, a five hundred and forty Canadian dollar welfare check. Then I told him I wanted to withdraw cash. They usually gave cash to people if the check was from government.

“No, you can’t travel like that….” My dad yelled.

“You have little money,” he added

“OK, OK, I will try to have a budget, I saved a little.” I said.

“Erhn, remember, you are on welfare.” My dad said with a tough tone.

“I am on welfare, doesn’t mean I can’t travel.” I said immediately

“Think more, save some money for food.” Dad said.

“Alight, alight, I will think more in it.” I replied and went immediately into my room.

I bought the ticket without my dad’s permission By the way, I am a growing up adult. I don’t need anyone’s permission to travel to Beijing.

I thought about it, as my dad said. Maybe… I just…. No I wanted to go, to Beijing. But money, my dad obviously don’t want to give me more money for me to have some luxury to travel to Beijing. I went to Beijing a couple of time when I was young. Maybe this time… and the money I have. I think dad is right. I don’t need to go to Beijing to make me happy. I can go downtown more or to the parks more. Even though it seems kind of boring.

I talked to the clerk in the travel agency and said I wanted to return the ticket for the money. The clerk looked at me with an ugly look. And she said it will take days for them to process, and she said she would call me when it is ready. I handed her the ticket.

I went home after I have done with the travel agency. In the Metro, I think even people sitting beside can see my sad face. I can not travel to Beijing this time. A guy got on the Metro, tried to smile at me while standing beside the door. And when I wanted to smile to him back, he hanged his newspaper in front of his face and started to read.

A couple of days passed quickly, the travel agency did not call me back. So I called them, they said come to their office. So I went to the travel agency immediately after the phone conversation. You just couldn’t believe what she sais, the clerk, I dealt with last time. She was asking me for the ticket that I gave to her. I explained to her that I gave her the ticket and showed her the proof of the photocopied front side of the ticket. There is my signature at the bottom of the photocopy, a big, black signature.

The clerk said she did not receive the ticket, and she said I lost the ticket and then ask them for the refund. Even with the proof of the photocopy she would refund to me. I immediately thought they sold the ticket already, to someone else, for the money. I turned so ugly face to her. But it won’t do, it won’t. They sold the ticket!!!

My dad said I am a fool. The proof should be their signature, not mine. I think he is right. I did not notice in the first place, they fooled me. Green Jade Travel!!!

I really wanted to sue them, and I went to Green Jade Travel to argue with them. I said I didn’t have money and asked them to refund me the money. They insisted that they did not receive the ticket. Thus I decided to sue them. I went to the Department of Justice and wanted to claim the small fund fraud, but they did not care about my proposition, not even with slight courtesy. Name some Canadian courtesy, no explanation too.

Is that some kind of money fraud? Yes, I guess, it was not a little money. The ticket was more than a thousand dollars. So I got into this kind of hateful situation. I want to sue them and claim a mental damage on the case. I really do want to do that. Big deal, Green Jade Travel. But money. Yes, I need more money to file the case against Green Jade Travel. The money I don’t have. Maybe I will go for legal assistance. I am on welfare. I think they will care about it.

The case was still on going. The story is you shouldn’t trust these bad people on your money. Green Jade Travel is a big business, and even these big business cheat on people. They have lots of money, I mean, the business owner. And they still train their employees to cheat on people when someone wants to return the ticket. IS money really a good thing, I really doubt that. Maybe in a good purpose of using the money, then monsy really can do some amazing things. Not like these bad business practices, they want more and more, and to the end, they are sinfully bad and disgusting. One day, I will win out them, I thought it over, I did not want to claim for the mental damage. I just want my money back. That’s all.
金石镂空,了了蝈笼。资成新风,皓月无梦。 学圆堂主人胡文仲题 lychonantiques.org
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-19 18:21 | 只看该作者
万达太坏了,以后别买他的机票。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-16 17:33 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-11 19:30 | 只看该作者
check this out, get free money over the Internet.

http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=cenzi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-12 07:19 | 只看该作者
欢迎访问我在泥胚网上的文字。

http://cenzi.nipei.com/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-28 15:26 , Processed in 0.042482 second(s), 34 queries .