租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 7432|回复: 37
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[征婚交友] 真诚的MBA征女友

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-4-2 23:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我是从上海来加拿大定居的,男,1.78M, 1965.9生, 未婚。从加顶尖的商学院获MBA后,就职于国家联邦部委。自复旦毕业后,一直从事涉外工作,先后在外资银行和跨国公司沪办工作。乐观开朗的我,相信人生就是编织无数瑰丽的梦,然后把它变成现实的过程,所以我一直在努力,总是以积极的姿态,奔跑在人生的赛场上。爱好语言、体育(尤其是游泳、球类和围棋)、旅游, 计算机、时事、投资等。 以前因学习、工作繁忙,也可能因太追求卓越,所以缘份未到,至今仍孤雁独翔。

真诚地希望能与同样阳光的你- 受过良好教育,有一定英语水平,健康有灵气,且能患难与共重感情的小姐,携手同行,互相勉励,共创未来。

给爱一次机会,和我一起飞翔,共同去追寻人生的梦想,好吗?

By the way, I'm now working in Ottawa, but where there is love, there is home. We can discuss, and I can travel anywhere. Hope to find a real lady to share weal and woe ahead.

No bashing here please.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
2#
发表于 2010-4-25 01:00 | 只看该作者

spring....

do you still believe in love and rose? 35 years old woman just out of relationship. being single is not easy,missing the old time to share love and life with someone very special.

immigration to  usa and canade over 13 years.had love.life and dream,now life put me  on other stage,which lost love of my life. with a openning heart,eager for someone special to catch me.

但 愿 人 长 久,千 里 共 婵 娟。

古人 芸: 在家靠父,出嫁陏夫,老來从子。

plus very charming and sweet,wasn't sure about it.but  my old love told me that...:-)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-28 22:07 | 只看该作者
Thanks. Yes, of course I believe in love.   Though it's not easy to get genuine love any more in the world now, I believe there is still love.

Cheer up.  Life is so good ahead.
Post by bluebear;2551334
do you still believe in love and rose? 35 years old woman just out of relationship. being single is not easy,missing the old time to share love and life with someone very special.

immigration to usa and canade over 13 years.had love.life and dream,now life put me on other stage,which lost love of my life. with a openning heart,eager for someone special to catch me.

但 愿 人 长 久,千 里 共 婵 娟。

古人 芸: 在家靠父,出嫁陏夫,老來从子。

plus very charming and sweet,wasn't sure about it.but my old love told me that...:-)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2010-5-2 21:45 | 只看该作者
i still believe special feeling,till our eyes meet,we will see....

and of course,deep inside,woman eager to love.give and to be loved...

to be continued.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-5-9 15:29 | 只看该作者
Ok, hope you all the best in love and life.
Post by bluebear;2558435
i still believe special feeling,till our eyes meet,we will see....

and of course,deep inside,woman eager to love.give and to be loved...

to be continued.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2010-5-13 09:44 | 只看该作者

Home is where love is

You sound like a really nice and genuine person. And I do think the optimistic and passionate for lift are two most important qualities for man.

I am happily married however I know someone who shares the same value as you might be your ideal match. If you are interested, pls let me know…..

:wink:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-5-15 22:01 | 只看该作者
Yes, sincerity and romance are both needed in love.  I always try to be optimistic and sunny in life.  

Thanks.
Post by J&G;2568099
You sound like a really nice and genuine person. And I do think the optimistic and passionate for lift are two most important qualities for man.

I am happily married however I know someone who shares the same value as you might be your ideal match. If you are interested, pls let me know…..

:wink:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2010-5-15 22:38 | 只看该作者
你这么烂的英文,写的报告,别的同事看了不得吐血啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2010-5-16 07:24 | 只看该作者
May God bless you to find you ideal love match in a short period of time. you see life is really short!!!;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2010-5-16 10:52 | 只看该作者
从加顶尖的商学院获MBA毕业,英语烂?
Post by yasiwu;2570544
你这么烂的英文,写的报告,别的同事看了不得吐血啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-19 12:21 , Processed in 0.043593 second(s), 39 queries .