租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 722|回复: 13
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] jatin gaur: U R SUCH A SHAME!!!!!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2003-5-29 15:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
HI,every compatriot from China, i posted this topic is because i'm so disappointed about Mr.jatin gaur who posted such a message in another cantonese group,

he said: Because you cantonese deserve it badly by spreading SAR to the whole world. Pig is always pig. Like your ancestors more than a hunhred years and all the illegal immigrants who were shipped to Canada, you cantoneses are not human being at all, but pigs.

i feel so unfair!  :mad:
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-5-29 15:29 | 只看该作者
jatin gaur: U R SUCH A SHAME!!!!!
i was shocked to see such a message u wrote! how could u do that as a "Chinese"?

去年岁末,广东佛山河源广州等地出现了一批特殊的肺炎病人。之所以说“特殊”,是因为病情十分奇怪:病人持续高热、干咳,肺部经X光透视呈现“白肺”(即双肺部炎症呈弥漫性渗出,阴影占据了整个肺部)。使用各种抗生素治疗均不见效,且有很高的传染性。
  虽然当时广东并不知晓导致非典的是何种微生物,但是依然在抗非斗争的实践中摸索出了行之有效的治疗方案。据统计,广东非典型肺炎治愈出院率高达92•7%,死亡率仅3•5%,大大低于世界平均水平。

SARS has been in Guangdong for almost 6 months, there are total 1511 people infected.

From 31sth of March to 28th of May there’re only 358 people infected in Guangdong.

U know what, in these 2 months, there’re about 3759 in the other parts of China infected, but only 358 in Guangdong.

Even though Guangdong starts the SARS, u see the rate the people get infected and cured??????? Who is the pig?? Why in 6 months, Guangdong has 1511 people infected, in 2 months 358 people infected, BUT, in other parts of China-3759 are infected in only 2 months??? It is because people in Guangdong care about sanitation…

Now, who is the pig? Here, I really don’t wanna say sth bad about our compatriots who r from China too. I was just so disappointed and angry to see some one left such a shameful message here—IN ENGLISH—IN A WEB SITE OUT OF CHINA. Why do u think the foreigners feel when they see such a post? SHAME ON U! jatin gaur!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-5-29 15:30 | 只看该作者
By the way, what's the relation between being a pig with shipping to Canada a hundred years ago???

why did u say that? because u r so jealous!! jealous of their money, their positions in Canada~ if u were they,i bet u would ship to Canada a hundred years ago, wouldn't u? u just got no chance! that's it! u jealous pig!!!    :mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-5-29 15:32 | 只看该作者
u know what, Guangdong, especially Shenzhen city is a immigrant city. people there come from every part of China! every part! every province!! maybe your friends or relatives too. we all know that shenzhen is a very high developing city, it's rich, clean, high-tech....in a word, Wonderful city. it's not only because of we Cantonese people, and also the people from all parts of China. i'm from shenzhen, all my friends, their families r from every province in China. whenever i feel proud of shenzhen, i feel proud of China. because it is built by all of us--Chinese! not only cantonese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-5-29 15:48 | 只看该作者
i truely hope that we Chinese people can be united by our hopes for China!! really, i do!! from the bottom of my heart...

i don't know much about the politics or whatever, i have no idea how to make our motherland-THE GREAT CHINA strong...
i'm young, only 18, but i do remember every Monday morning i watched our red flag rising when i was studying in shenzhen...
no matter what others talk about China, no matter how bad it is the foreigners think of China, i know at least i should be proud of our motherland, even though i'm not a great person with lots of money or high position. i know i should respect my compatriots from China, especially when i am now in Canada.
once u r chinese, u r chinese when u r dead. i'm now very confused about myself, i mean my future, my task of life. i think i'm lost now, but i'm still clear in mind that i'm chinese, that i should be proud of it and should respect my compatriots from China.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-5-29 16:07 | 只看该作者
o-oh~ i found one more person said the same thing as jatin gaur... in the cantonese discussion group.... it is Mr. or Mrs. or Miss.songhua ye!!   

well, songhua ye: i personally think that u r such a SHAME too~

i'm just disappointed...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2003-5-29 16:34 | 只看该作者
What a shame!   sign~~~~~~~~~~
where is your brain,jatin gaur and songhua ye!!??
Have your parent ever taught you guys what is respect? how to being polite?
What a shame posting such message against human kind.........
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2003-5-30 09:18 | 只看该作者
In Chinese history, Canton province was not a good place to live in China. Because there were lots of weird deceases and tons of people died for unknown reasons. People lived with wild animals so close that they slept with them and had them as food because they had to. Otherwise they would die soon. From last century, you Cantonese got the chance to get more developed than other inner part of China. Nothing wrong with that, God give everyone a chance. But in your Cantonese’s language, you never think other part of China IS the major source of your dirty business money, which you Cantonese like to mention, not me. I am angry to you Cantonese because as said in the message I pointed out, you want to distinguish yourself from Chinese. You Cantonese want to separate from other part of China.

Not only for that, you Cantonese never appreciate the source of your claimed prosperity, you Cantonese spread SAR to other part of China. That is your gratitude toward other part of China. There is PROOF that the SAR virus is from wild animals in Canton province. And researchers in China find evidences. You Cantonese are too shameful to mention you are the source of SAR. You Cantonese are cowards; no enough courage to admit that you Cantonese cause billions of dollars loses in China and worldwide.

However you Cantonese have too much pride and courage to boast you dirty habit of eating wild animals, not only dead animals, but also LIVE animals.
How dirty, how cruel, how inhuman ARE you Cantonese!

While in a world of protecting wild animals, you Cantonese are doing just the opposite by eating wild animals LIVE.
May God bless China and Chinese, but not Cantonese, who enjoy living and eating wild animals!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2003-5-30 12:28 | 只看该作者
I am not cantonese but I was shocked how human
being can wrote the things like that.

jatin gaur is a very dangrous extremist. I hop
he/she/it will not becoming a terrorism.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-5-30 16:33 | 只看该作者
。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-17 19:11 , Processed in 0.046717 second(s), 43 queries .