租房买房买生意上iU91
打印 上一主题 下一主题

大家小心 这个无懒的的女人!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2011-9-18 13:24 | 显示全部楼层
this is enough!4 {' Q& \5 t" \% C1 |( C. i

% ^9 V% P) B0 K7 Fyou are so double standard! you expect others to follow the rules, a western way, but youself, are so chinese. you abrutly canceled the lady with the son one week before they should move in the apartment.
' |) C4 u. y* x+ ]imagine, a newcomer with 2 year old son, what kind of dilemma she was facing. ..' Q% w. L# D& T. t! \- b
, {# b8 Z* ]2 X  o9 G1 s% v% ^
you called this lady evil, i guess you do not know what evil means. let me tell you, those hijakers who flew planes into twin towers, they are evil..
$ _+ w1 U, K5 s! G4 p8 h' {% Tbut here there is no comparasion between this lady and those extremists..( ^" C6 E8 N  T

; |: Y  a7 A6 m7 l! R  [from your tone and way of writing, i can sense you are inscure and also over reacting. ' W* {& J8 Y# o

* z( m9 o+ D. `6 c. [3 X% |9 nit is not a big deal!! move on... ' @; i. I9 k+ `( {! [2 T: B
Post by 蓝天里灿烂阳光;2963335
9 \! o$ g; D0 E: c7 l7 u you, so stupid mean shameless person, could you shut up!!  ' M9 B$ v# _2 }. ?5 M! M

" Q& i7 t9 L" FYou like to be a stupid shameless person, so I give these words to you as what you want to get.
& n9 K5 ~$ J0 ^( t
: |  {, v- C/ O& D( Syou, so stupid, that live in Canada but dont know English.  however,  like to be a shameless  begging dog beg for food and pity, like to bite others, beg for Chinese post, so poor ugly begging dog.
7 w+ r! b" g6 d* ?6 B) M
1 l. t) p3 p' d  k/ `7 Jyou,  stupid staff , even dont know English, only know Chinese, poor Chinese writing, ugly personality,  how dare you ask me to write in Chinese. Shameless you.
+ l" {( L+ w0 K: i* u$ F! u' k( P, V2 c
* s. e0 J$ ]$ O# \( u" U; ?4 WYou should feel pity for yourself, not for anyone, because you are the true poor stupid people who only beg for pity.8 i9 r( `# u; k
6 j/ P0 ~8 c: i) D; L4 {
I like to post the mean person true information, so what!!
8 s& c- Y" q  m, x , `" [8 P- l8 [7 A% R  S, ~0 R3 \
You even dont know how to write in English, only dare write in Chinese.  so poor you are!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2011-9-18 21:54 | 显示全部楼层
i do not care whose english is better or worse, apparently you do.
7 c# H3 j6 v# A0 I4 V$ c* w! g + P8 |9 ?. [) H; l$ V: ^' x2 y
but this is not about language, but your attitude. you are pronde to jump to hasty conclusinos and make false assuamptions.  i do not work for this website.
' r: B& h1 l4 P: H 3 N; e3 Y! T& T
therefore, you assumed that the lady purposely get her son to pee in your bed six times, sorry, i really have the hard time to buy it.
/ [" T# @; i; x9 V. g, O % h$ ]' T. g( l' q
i have two children and i knew it is nobody s control that if a 2 year old kid need to pee at day or night, especially when they are in toilet training. 9 k2 E* x5 g" {/ Y( q* b

& s3 x$ q* |' E0 ?" Wyou are too sensitive!!!!
% u- e4 Z3 q9 s7 N. L+ r
Post by 蓝天里灿烂阳光;2963570
1 b- T$ r. ^& s  T1 [0 h. I$ S- y So wild, 2001 ID, and only 4 posts, one is for me. :eek!:
0 H: P8 V: F( F * F: r& ?2 Q" I( g
I guess you should be a staff of this website. ; N* F+ G& U, o4 g; o: A+ x

( ~% \4 B- ?6 \+ WWhat mean of Evil, you should learn and have a clear conception in your heart, then you can tell to others. ' R5 U& K0 P. [& k* r& G1 i6 P
; f+ D+ d7 P9 m: ?3 y4 Q
you at least have lived in Montreal since 2001, with such kind of English writing skill, but tried to teach me as you are a king. Funny! You, keep silence for so long time, and now, jump up and tried to teach me how to be a man, be a good person,  in such English writing skill, funny, :eek: 4 f8 [& V' {0 U- ^. s
( N6 |4 N3 n( e( r; f! _
Anyways, I appreciate you to spend the time on reading my post and writing to me. , ~% ?% W  N3 f+ n

\- d2 f. |2 x( \You guys, since you have lived in Montreal for so long time, since you feel so good to yourselves, blamed and mocked at other Chinese, with so cold heart to look at those nice people but show your cheap pity to mean people.    Do you think you are qualified to make judgement to me?
, N1 @. d! p, B3 Z* q# _& F# U 9 _( T, C! ]; O  _5 ?; G
It is enough, you may be right. But, i have a word give to you, don't think you are a king. Don't think you are someone. To teach me in English, you have to study hard to improve your English writing skill.  
! I: b  a0 E3 E  q7 R% F $ J, T" h" n" x# m
My English is imperfect, but you neither.  dont think you are so good. OK?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-9 05:17 , Processed in 0.061284 second(s), 27 queries .