租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 953|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请问过路大侠:举家迁徙温哥华,搬家大约费用?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2004-8-25 11:20 | 显示全部楼层

you should look at several thousand dollars

I used to live in Toronto and at one point, we were evaluated by a moving company for the moving to Vancouver. We were living in a one bed room (3 and a half here in Montreal) apartment without kid. The estimated value is about $5,000 including a car. The moving of the car itself cost between 800 and 900. We didn't have whole lot of material, but in decent amount. We didn't check other moving companies because the money was going to be paid by a company. Eventually, we didn't move to Vancouve due to some reasons. If you have a kid and lots of furnitures as you said, I think you have to add a couple of thousand dollars on it. With such a long distance move, I am pretty sure the value will be based on the weight of your stuff. So, my suggestion is to calculate the value of what you have first and then make a few phone calls to arrange the evaluation. then decide to keep or to sell. good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-28 22:48 , Processed in 0.033319 second(s), 29 queries .