租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 2850|回复: 12
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请教:永久居民入籍过程中碰到的难题

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2006-8-19 12:12 | 显示全部楼层

Yeah, it depends

I got my citizenship at the end of June.  I also left after submitting my application.  And on the day I took the test, I was also asked questions why I left, and if I had any plan to come back to Canada.  I told the truth that I might not come back in Canada in two years, and this time I came back was just for the test.  The lady was also not happy, and told me that it was the judge's decision if I needed to submit more documents.  I was very upset when I went out and heard all other Chinese that day got the paper flag and the National song for the ceremony.  And after I told other Chinese what I replied, they all thought I was too honest, even foolish.  The time before the ceremony was like a decade to me, but finally I got the approval without seeing the judge.  I don't know why, maybe there were too many people that day (people from over 70 countries) and the judge was too tired to review my case.  I guess I was lucky, but wanna warn people who left or will leave Canada after they submit their applications:  Please be cautious!  Please prepare to answer questions, such as, why you left Canada after application?  Are you back just for the test?  Will you come back soon?  Is your spouse a citizen?  Or did your spouse apply for the citizenship?

Wish all good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-10 17:57 , Processed in 0.036944 second(s), 29 queries .