使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2002-4-19 16:45 | 显示全部楼层
要游泳还是结伴而行的好。这里的人工作普遍不负责。这才有了North American 经常犯错误的事情出现。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2002-4-19 19:50 | 显示全部楼层
don't blame the administrators. there were four of them on the scene at that time, far exceeding what is required.to most extent, it is herself who has to take the blame.  
the lesson is that if you don't swim well,never take chances. to an amateur the deep end of swimming pool is the same of deep ocean, especially when you even don't know how to seek help in danger.
i feel sorry for her and her family bbut also dumfounded .i wonder if she just wanna commit suicide there. seems that she had no the least lifesaving skills
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2002-4-19 22:46 | 显示全部楼层
不能同意杨过的说法。
在室内公共泳池,有4个救生员在场的情况下,有人溺死,我觉得是救生员玩忽职守。不知道他们当时在干什么。泳池并不大,应该在他们的视线范围内,如果他们及时发现救助,可能就不会发生这样的悲剧
不排除那个女孩子水性不好,出现意外不能或不知道如何请求帮助,但是救生员拿着工资要做的就是时时注意是不是有人需要帮助。如果人人都会妥善自救,还要他们干什么?!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2002-4-19 23:35 | 显示全部楼层
I agree zy001’s points. The lifeguards should be blamed. Four lifeguards with only 40 swimmers in the pool, they cannot find the problem. This is our Chinese yang girl who had been in Montreal only 24 days, and dead with unbelieve reason. She is so unlucky. For the 20 years, this is first visa student has this accident in the pool.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2002-4-20 02:12 | 显示全部楼层
to qjj
u r too emotional. u r the real 'youngster'. so naive.   don't put on a good-man air trying to 'uphold justice'. expressing condolence in this way is the cheapest thing to do for the time being because everyone can do that hands down.
why did u say i blamed her? you distorted what i said.i didn't blame her. i just think she should be resposible for her own death. not other.
in addition, i have said i felt very sorry for her. but my sorrow didn't make me think administrators are culprits because i am seasoned, mature and impatial.
don't think you are a chinese so that you are special. this is a very stupid mindset here.
i went to CDN pool many times. generally speaking, administrators are usually friendly and ready for help. i don't think you are a calm person who has ability to reason.

questions: if an Arab died in this pool, would you feel so angry and try to rebuke canadian pool staff? i bet you wouldn't. coz u r so biased and tried to intepret facts in you favor.

see you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2002-4-20 17:36 | 显示全部楼层
To 杨过

I am really upset what did you blame qjj. This is no problem with too emotional or real 'youngster'. You regard to this is a typical Chinese way of thinking, emotional and irrational. We all are Chinese, and not special. We Chinese in fact are very spatial, not trouble maker. I am not going to blame you, what I am thinking is that we should support her family at this time. Right now her family is in so mush painful with their young daughter gone. This is not trying to find scapegoat whenever things go bad, never examine ourselves. If you read the news from Gazette on April 17, 2002,  <Safety measures OK at pools: officals>, and on April 16, 2002, “<Lifeguards acted ‘to letter’>. You will feel that Gadbois pool manager is trying to find scapegoat when this bad thing happened. No any words examine lifeguards themselves. They explain that this Chines woman was wearing diving goggles and would dive to the bottom of the pool and hold her breath as long as possible so that she maybe held her breath too long. They also blame that they did not speak French. They know that if they reacted too late to rescue, government will have to face big trouble. I hope we should give more support and helpful for her family .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-10 10:49 , Processed in 0.046416 second(s), 42 queries .