楼主
发表于 2002-1-24 10:42 | 显示全部楼层
是否包括联邦移民?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2002-1-24 10:45 | 显示全部楼层
Hi.

Come to Trois-Rivieres, you'll enter COFI quickly. For the people at immigration, in Montreal you're just a number, here they'll treat you like a human being. They'll even help you find an appartment etc.

Disavantages :
Few chinese but if you wanna live with Chinese, you're better in China.

Advantages :
You'll be fluent in French in 1 year.
Tons of friends. Everybody will help you.
Living cost are 60-70% those in Montreal.
Having a car is much cheaper than Montreal, there's parking everywhere (for free)
Finding employment for immigrants is easy, immigrants are seen as hard-working.
Except for Chinatown, there's nothing Montreal has that we don't have. Cinemas, university, Cegep, sports center, big shopping centers, all kinds of restaurants... well, Montreal has high prices and is very crowded, we don't have this here.

Welcome!

WesternGuy from Trois-Rivieres
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2002-1-25 16:18 | 显示全部楼层
i think you do need to speak French in order to work in trois-rivieres. also there is few chinese people there, so it will be hard for you get help from the chinese community. but , yeah, i was heard that you can get help from local in terms of learning french, settelling down, coz the quebec government is really trying to increase french speaking population
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2002-2-2 00:41 | 显示全部楼层
有那位先驱知道魁省鼓励新移民离开Montreal,居住他市的政策,能否具体介绍一些,或提供信息。多谢!!!         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2002-2-7 15:08 | 显示全部楼层
谁说在这儿住2年后去其它地方还能有什么交通费钱拿啊?!真的假的啊??有这儿事儿吗?钱从哪儿拿啊?说个地址听听!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2002-2-7 21:06 | 显示全部楼层
请问,最近,有哪位去联邦LANDING? 我们可一起去。
call me 514-2828390
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2002-2-13 12:52 | 显示全部楼层
To Lalala:
I am still waiting for LP from Detroit.I could like to know how long you get your LP after you have past your interview. You can write me back here or I can call you. Thanks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-24 19:32 , Processed in 0.041543 second(s), 36 queries .