191#
发表于 2003-10-1 22:56 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks. Langley
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

192#
发表于 2003-10-6 11:01 | 显示全部楼层
To: helen1234

我不明白为啥你需要回去接你父母? 不过要是这样,你就不能写探亲理由了.不过光写旅游也没关系,因为这也是一个很重要的理由.但你要做一些工作.比如在邀请信上说你回家后给你父母看了很多加拿大的照片,录像,和你的介绍.你父母动了心,立志非加拿大不游.另外最好你们写个详细一点旅游计划.来加拿大后向上那那, 那那有啥啥,我要吃啥啥看啥啥...越详细,越个人化,越有说服力.我认为没问题.你父母来加拿大消费,没道理不给签证的.在加拿大的政府网站,根本没有探亲这一条,"Visit Visa" is the visa for the visitor(  = tourist). It is my understanding.

不用万分感谢回答人!

To qianiur:

你邀请信说可以负担父母来这里的一切费用,这是告诉签证管我有这个经济能力 = 老爷爷我有钱!另外你也要提一下,如果父母承担一部分费用或全部费用也可以.这是在说:老爷爷我的父母还是很有钱.这样你和你父母都要出具存款证明. 有钱 = 你父母不会给加拿大带来麻烦.(不过别太多钱.前人有关于多少钱的讨论.)在这里,父母来看子女,费用自理是天经地义的.

following is for reference only:

.... If you do not mind, I can afford all the expense for your visit including air tickets. It is also OK for me if you would like to pay by yourselves....

good luck!

不用先谢了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

193#
发表于 2003-10-6 18:39 | 显示全部楼层
langley,Can you send me the sample of the invitation letter?
My email: jiao_list@hotmail.com
Thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

194#
发表于 2003-10-6 19:50 | 显示全部楼层
langley, I also would like to have a copy of invitation letter. please kindly send me one.
my e-mail: moxin7374@msn.com
many thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

195#
发表于 2003-10-7 15:40 | 显示全部楼层
有朋友同时申请岳母和婆婆来探亲吗?
我们家庭只有这两位老人, 想让她们一起过来有个伴.
不知行否?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

196#
发表于 2003-10-7 15:47 | 显示全部楼层
G.Student 你好能也给我一份宣誓样本吗?非常感谢.还有一个问题想请教你,如果我上COFI可以申请父母过来吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

197#
发表于 2003-10-8 10:39 | 显示全部楼层
To:benzhi
上COFI可以申请父母过来吗? Yes, as long as you  provide the enough fanicial support.

To:yuhai
有朋友同时申请岳母和婆婆来探亲吗? I know sd did like that and succeed. In addition, you can mention that their coming together can comford each other due to the language difficulty.  

To shanmididi & rent007007:
I can and will email your two guys a copy of invitation letter. But as what the blackcoffe said, the invitation letter should not be so complex. It is just a letter to your parents and tell officer the motive of your invitation. But you should avoid some sensitive topics as many people discussed here before. You should modify the sample I give you because many people have used this version. The letter should be more personal.

In addition, blackcoffe gave us a good idea, let supervisor sign a statement! This is a very solid proof about your credit.         

Thanks blackcoffe informing the change in visit time limitation.

Good Luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

198#
发表于 2003-10-8 10:41 | 显示全部楼层

有朋友同时申请岳母和婆婆来探亲吗? I know sd did like that and succeed. In addition, you can mention that their coming together can comford each other due to the language difficulty.  

I can and will email your two guys a copy of invitation letter. But as what the blackcoffe said, the invitation letter should not be so complex. It is just a letter to your parents and tell officer the motive of your invitation. But you should avoid some sensitive topics as many people discussed here before. You should modify the sample I give you because many people have used this version. The letter should be more personal.

In addition, blackcoffe gave us a good idea, let supervisor sign a statement! This is a very solid proof about your credit.         

Good Luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

199#
发表于 2003-10-8 10:42 | 显示全部楼层

Good Luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

200#
发表于 2003-10-12 11:37 | 显示全部楼层
想申请我父母探亲,可定期存款都是我爱人的名字,是否有必要专门把名字改过来呢,应该怎样办呢?另外我们刚刚登陆半年,目前都在念书,没有工作,父母探亲的签证的成功率大吗?是否只要出具学生身份证明就可以了呢?请过来人指教,万分感谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-10 05:04 , Processed in 0.059222 second(s), 39 queries .