租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1152|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

急问!!!车巨响....................

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2006-8-8 18:08 | 显示全部楼层

another posibility is that the rotor is rusty

Anyway I am not sure your case. Just for your reference. I experienced a wierd sound due to the rotor problem a couple months ago. Because the rotor of front wheel is rusty, it does not move smoothly as usual. Carefully listening to your wheel when driving and then you can judge if it is the rotor problem. Adjust the rotor. After a few days, the noise will totally go.  Good luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2006-8-9 17:08 | 显示全部楼层
IT is a loudly noise and Usually the noise goes up when accelerating if the rotor of a wheel does not work well. The sound shows some clear rythum when the car is slowed down. The rotor is a heavy metal round part on which the wheel is attached. I do not think you can adjust it. I had canadian tire adjust it for 1 hour. If you are lucky to have a skilled technician to work on your car, it may only take 10 mins. A new rotor only costs 30 dollars. But mostly you do not have to change it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-5 00:38 , Processed in 0.033574 second(s), 30 queries .