租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1151|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

急问!!!车巨响....................

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-8-8 13:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
今天开车在路上,开着开着突然听到如拖拉机,如坦克般的轰鸣声,开始以为又是哪个讨厌鬼改造了消音器.可当我在信号前停车再起动时,竟骇然发现原来是我自己的车在响,尤其是给油加速时,简直是令人无法忍受的噪音,声源是在车的前部,有没有明白人帮看看是什么问题.先谢谢啦!!!!!!!!!
2#
发表于 2006-8-8 13:30 | 只看该作者

your muffle is broken

The muffle is broken
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-8 13:40 | 只看该作者
先谢谢您的回复,不知您指的是前还是后,如果是后面的带个筒的我今年才换呀,看着还很新呢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2006-8-8 13:47 | 只看该作者

排气管破了

排气管破裂,如果是接口处,换个垫圈就可以了。只几刀。如果管子破裂,不想换新的,到修车厂用胶补一下也可以。(自己到canadian tire买胶也行)想牢固点,就在破处先补胶,再用铁片包一圈。(canadian tire也有这样的铁片)。再用箍水管的箍子拧紧,几年都不用担心!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2006-8-8 13:52 | 只看该作者

It maybe broke in the middle one.

It maybe broke in the middle one.
Post by janet1128
先谢谢您的回复,不知您指的是前还是后,如果是后面的带个筒的我今年才换呀,看着还很新呢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2006-8-8 18:08 | 只看该作者

another posibility is that the rotor is rusty

Anyway I am not sure your case. Just for your reference. I experienced a wierd sound due to the rotor problem a couple months ago. Because the rotor of front wheel is rusty, it does not move smoothly as usual. Carefully listening to your wheel when driving and then you can judge if it is the rotor problem. Adjust the rotor. After a few days, the noise will totally go.  Good luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-8 23:31 | 只看该作者
Thank you very much for your advices, friends.

To duoyan:
Post by duoyan
Anyway I am not sure your case. Just for your reference. I experienced a wierd sound due to the rotor problem a couple months ago. Because the rotor of front wheel is rusty, it does not move smoothly as usual. Carefully listening to your wheel when driving and then you can judge if it is the rotor problem. Adjust the rotor. After a few days, the noise will totally go. Good luck.

Thank you. I have two question. 1) Is there a very big noise if the rotor is rusty? The noise of my car is somewhat like that produced by the car who gets rid of the buffler. It becomes especially louder when I push on the accelerator pedal. But I also notice that before my car has such a big noise, there is a series of clicks produced by one of the front wheels. What you have said makes me consider the relation of  these two things. 2) Could you tell me how to adjust the rotor? Is it very complicated? Can I do it by myself? Thanks again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2006-8-9 17:08 | 只看该作者
IT is a loudly noise and Usually the noise goes up when accelerating if the rotor of a wheel does not work well. The sound shows some clear rythum when the car is slowed down. The rotor is a heavy metal round part on which the wheel is attached. I do not think you can adjust it. I had canadian tire adjust it for 1 hour. If you are lucky to have a skilled technician to work on your car, it may only take 10 mins. A new rotor only costs 30 dollars. But mostly you do not have to change it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-16 03:44 , Processed in 0.041919 second(s), 36 queries .