租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: qingshan
打印 上一主题 下一主题

想买店的朋友请注意

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2009-7-24 16:03 | 显示全部楼层

What do they do for you?

I don't uderstand what do agents do for you.

First, why do you buy depanneur.
let's say for making money.
How do you make money?

from two sides, your total sales minus your total cost.

fisrt of all, what is your total sales? who know this, only the owner, not AGENT.

Second, who know your total cost, same as before, not AGENT.

but why somebody go to see agents, the answer is this store hunters have no way to figure out the store they want, they have no choice and want to pay premium to the AGENT who is pretending nice and know every thing and professional.

The guy always says that a chance to increase the sales, do you believe that.

for me, noooooooooooooo, and never so far in Canada

Only you are smart guys in Canada, no, every thing you can change except the location and surrandings.

Two suggestions, check around by yourself if you are knowledgle guy with how to figure out the cost, sales and the Customers.

Second, contact your friends, I mean real friends, to help you understand the toal sales and cost if they have experience.

For the agent, do you believe they have enough knowledge and energy to figure out the date you really care.

For some people, go to agent, and pay premium to get the feeling when you spend money.

For people running a store for a living, be careful of your money, remember this please, Just do it by yourself, and you can do it better.

once you loss 1, actually it's 2
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-7 19:01 , Processed in 0.042200 second(s), 26 queries .