租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 22020|回复: 289
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 联赛开踢了

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2002-6-30 11:49 | 显示全部楼层
Yesterday afternoon I escaped from my wife's view and was one member of the cheer team. It was a nice game  and all players including substituters worked so hard.
Next time, I will make an another good excuse to avoid my wife's supervising and be one of your cheer team.

Hope to see you all soon!
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2002-7-1 10:23 | 显示全部楼层
Angel,
A good goalkeeper is equivalent to half team. So, it should be more practice for you to be a leader of cheer team.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2002-7-9 11:46 | 显示全部楼层
To be frank, the opponent performed very well in the last game, the second goal was so wonderful. The left-forward has better skills than others and also runs very fast. In the last 10 minuets of the match, our opponent had more opportunities.

Of course, our team did a very good job. The coach, actually a good player, played a very important role in the match, no matter he scored or not. At least there were two defenders defending him. I must say he is a really super star in our team.

Good luck next game!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2002-7-9 21:12 | 显示全部楼层
Please post the exact time of next game!
Thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2002-7-11 12:02 | 显示全部楼层
If you wish, I could pick up you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2002-7-11 12:29 | 显示全部楼层
Actually, I never saw her. One thing I can bet my bottom dollar is Angel must be a really kind,open-mind and good-looking lady.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2002-7-14 11:08 | 显示全部楼层
No doubt about the indirect free kick in the penalty area. Our goalkeeper moved more than 6 steps without passing the ball.
The opponent did well in kicking this ball. They knew the difference betweek indirect and direct free kick. At that moment, if they directly shot, they were wrong.
Last match, the opponents have less skills than our players do. But they are young and more "violent", our goalkeeper was hurt and challenged many times in last a few minutes.
Why did we lost? Let me give my "stupid" explanation.The opponent realized they were weaker than us, their defenders always clean the dangers as soon as possible, that's why our forwards had no more opportunitis to controll the ball.In reverse, our defenders controlled and aided attact many times, their forwards just catched some chances. That's a typical way in the match between weaker and stronger.

By the way, I did't know ANGEL went to watch the game, so we lost a chance to know each other.

See you guys next game!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2002-7-23 12:46 | 显示全部楼层
The last game was a well-done one, more encouraging, less complaining between players. It was a really team work. That’s much better than the first game I watched.

It seems your team introduced a younger black guy. Actually, he is also a good player, tall, fast, jumping higher. The most important is he is energetic and he can run to anywhere in the field. In the last game, he was a defender most time but he really did some good jobs in assisting attack such as the “invalid shooting” in the picture shown. In my opinion, it would be much better if he plays as a free man or as a mid-field player so that he can go back and forth if necessary.

Meanwhile, it would be better if other player such as No.2 in the last game plays a role of forward instead of so many good balls passing to the Carols. No2-player has strong body and could do the job. Carlos is good but a routing attack can be easily collapsed.

My lunchtime is almost over, I have to back to work.

See you guys next game!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2002-8-5 13:04 | 显示全部楼层
I didn’t watch the Sunday’s match. Let’s discuss about the game on Saturday.  
The first half was pretty good, even through the opponent tied with us 1 to 1 in the last a couple minutes.
The first several minutes in the second half was so terrible. Our defenders responded too slowly and left many holes to the opponent’s forwards. After losing the first score in the second half, our mid-field players didn’t come back to aid the defender so quickly. So the worst things happen again.
You guys performed well in the last 30 min. of the second half. So many good opportunities were created and each attack was violent.
The most important thing is that we saw that you guys had many attacking paths than before. Besides Carlos, No. 18, No.2 and No.3 also had good chances in the last 30 minutes or so.  Meanwhile, there were so many times pushing, pulling and kicking  from opponents.
It looked like that the “black” defender was not as good as before, was he not in good mood or due to the not so well arranged?
Our No.3 player was good but he was such a “gentlemen”. He should take advantage of his high and strong body.
By the way, the opponents are young and strong but their skills were not as good as your guys. So you guys should use more intelligent way to play with those similar teams.
All in all, you guys are good and still be able to have higher rank.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2002-8-5 21:31 | 显示全部楼层
Guys,
What happen had happen! It would be great to forget about.
Like anything else, there are two sides about the lose match. You guys still had many attacks in the last match without Carlos, it mean that the team had multiple strategies. That’s great! Win the game is good, but learn something new is better. That’s my point and also one of the rules in my life.
Carlos will be still penalized out in the next match. You guys can still keep the way as done in the last game. Without Carlos, the game will be still visible. Let Carlos do his “real job” in the next game.
Good luck! Guys.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-24 06:01 , Processed in 0.045100 second(s), 38 queries .