租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: TiffanyBerry
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[征婚交友] Continue to look for the friend

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-7-12 22:07 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Continue to look for the friend. You are kind-hearted, simple, love sciences and nature, between 36 and 49, divorced/single. Please introduce yourself and contact me directly by bionano2008@yahoo.ca.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-19 09:18 | 显示全部楼层
There have been several interesting but non-relevant replies here. I would also like to talk about something regarding my understanding of a serious relationship.

There is definitely NO degree requirement for building up a PURE relationship. However you should have good personalities and we could get along. Trust, respect , and understanding is important here.

About myself: non-materialistic, non-dominant, peaceful minded, would make efforts to balance family life and work. Regarding other things such as appearance, education, work, etc. I will let you know later. But I believe you are NOT looking for them.

All of all, being divorced/single please.

Thank you and please do not reply here.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-29 20:01 | 显示全部楼层
To Crossroad,

I do not who you are, but I have to let you know that your words below are really unmature.

Yes, English is not my first language, so I like to practice, particularly like to learn how to choose my words wisely and rationally.

At last, I would say: I believe there is true love and always ready for it, never give up. Thanks!

Post by Crossroad
如此臭的洋文, 还在此卖弄, 就像一个肥皂剧。

不如都回家先研究你们的 science, 然后再相互用洋屁对放闻闻再定夺
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-1 17:03 | 显示全部楼层
Should stop here.

Thanks everyone for your showing up. I am impressed by your intelligence and courage. I do hope everyone finds her Hero and his Angel, continue to make progresses in personal life and career path.

Best of luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-23 20:40 | 显示全部楼层
现在继续寻找中。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-23 21:04 | 显示全部楼层
介绍一下我自己:35,身高外貌较好,有加拿大工科博士学位,经济独立,  有孩子。

希望您:性情宽厚,品行端正,比我年长一些,学历在本科以上即可。此外,如果你能努力,愿吃苦,那目前你是否有稳定的工作不是主要的问题。一句话,你具有好的人品是第一位的。

希望能找到这样一位知己。我愿意与你携手,相互关爱,相互鼓励,共同努力,创造属于我们的幸福。联系方式仍然是:bionano2008@yahoo.ca.  或者通过电话相互了解。

欢迎真正有诚意的朋友。不欢迎无意义的跟贴。谢谢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-10 19:12 , Processed in 0.046150 second(s), 32 queries .