租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: anyonede
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其他] =!背景调查专用贴!=(被或怀疑被)背景调查背景调查或有背景调查经验的进来看看¥¥¥

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
81#
发表于 2007-6-1 11:42 | 只看该作者
fisherwin, 请问你都是则么写email的?我写了几次,他每次答案都一样,而且特简单,就一句话。我都不知在怎么写了。我和你的时间差不多,到现在也没动静。我在想是不是我写的力度不够呀!
哦,还有你都写给哪个地址呀?  多谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2007-6-1 15:23 | 只看该作者
我每次就问我的案子有什么更新了没有,也没有问什么特别的,还有就是强调我的案子已经很久了。email address: "re-buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca" <re-buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2007-6-6 09:45 | 只看该作者
Fisherwin,

One of the friends is in the same situation. He is studing phd in Ontario. And applied for quebec immigration by then. Now, He is close to get permanent residence. Did u land in quebec? please share your landing experience with us.

Thank you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2007-6-9 20:16 | 只看该作者
被背景调查的机率有多大阿?

祝大家好运!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2007-6-14 23:48 | 只看该作者

本人有个问题问各位过来人

是不是在网上能查到medical result received on XXX,就表示着块收到寄护照的信了?

谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2007-6-20 16:39 | 只看该作者
又增加一个被调查的人,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2007-6-20 17:00 | 只看该作者
if you see "medical results received on ...", that means you will receive passport request letter within at most two weeks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2007-6-20 17:11 | 只看该作者
Successfully landed last Saturday in Ontario. It was not as difficult as I expected at all. I crossed the Rainbow Bridge (on foot) from the Canada side to the US side first. When I saw US custom officer, I indicated that I had no intention to enter US and all I wanted to do is to make a U-turn and come back to land. The officer was nice although he was a bit cold. I waited about 20 minutes at the counter and he asked me to leave my finger prints of both of my hands. After that, I got a piece of paper from him saying that I was denied to enter US because of landing.

I then went back from the US side to the Canada side. I was welcomed at the Canadian custom and I indicated my intention to land. The custom officer was a pretty young lady. She looked at my landing paper and asked for the proof of funds. I was surprised that she didn't even ask why I chose to land in Ontario instead of Quebec. Then I was asked to sign the landing paper. After that, the landing story was over and as of that moment, I became a Canadian permanent resident.

I have been surfing for a long time and did get a lot of useful information from the forum. I hope that my experience would help some people and I wish all you guys good luck to your immigration application.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2007-6-26 15:24 | 只看该作者

恭喜楼上朋友。

我check网上status, 老是 in progress.  是不是收到体检结果的时候,这个in progress会变成"medical results received on ..."?
等了很久了,郁闷中。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2007-6-27 15:58 | 只看该作者
Post by fisherwin
if you see "medical results received on ...", that means you will receive passport request letter within at most two weeks.

thank you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-10 17:53 , Processed in 0.048811 second(s), 34 queries .