frankwang

这里有桑拿,你想去吗?

300, chemin du golf, nuns island,

www.tennis-ids.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

563#
发表于 2003-5-25 08:44 | 只看该作者
Hey, I forget whether Knight's or Danny's friend wants 3&1/2. Anyway, our friend, there is one available, tel:761-0733 near Monk and Angrinon.
If there is anything else I can do, pls contact me at any time.
Enjoy the short summer tennis season.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

564#
发表于 2003-5-25 10:14 | 只看该作者
Hi Richard,
Thanks for your information,I will let him know about it. Hope to see you next week.  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

565#
发表于 2003-5-25 19:26 | 只看该作者
Peter,
蒙城现在高手如林呀,你要不练等到下一次英雄会,你的排名可要下降啦。  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

566#
发表于 2003-5-25 19:51 | 只看该作者
SuperC,
I remember that you wanna buy a racket,you can simply visit www.tenniszon.com,or go directly to one of its stores in Jerry Parc,it is the biggest tennis equipment retailer in QC. moreover,they have trial models which are already stringed for you to try,you can borrow for a couple of days,it is absolutely free as long as you finally buy one from them,if not,you will be asked to pay $10 or so for the trial fee.
Good Luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

567#
发表于 2003-5-26 00:14 | 只看该作者
Thanks for Knight's very useful message. I'll take my new weapon next week.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

568#
发表于 2003-5-26 05:56 | 只看该作者
emen: I will be moving to that area end of June, hope to join you sometime.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

569#
发表于 2003-5-27 15:45 | 只看该作者
From what I heard they actually did not hand out any yearly passes to non-Westmount residents because of the high demand within the borough.  Of course you can imagine only a small number of them play regularly; the majority just want to get the pass and don't bother to play.

In my opinion, the hard courts are just so-so; they are pretty old and there are cracks on the surface.  But the clay courts are definitely worth a try if you have not played much on clay courts before.  They are very fine courts, well-maintained and well-lit.  The balls are slower and tend to bounce lower so you've got to hit harder and the rallies are usually longer.  Besides, they are great for your feet - they don't hurt as much as from playing on hard courts.  

The day passes for the clay courts are $5.  The rule is that you should be accompanied by a member, although I suspect there might be some flexibility to this.  The pass is valid for the day, which means that you can play as long as a court is available.  If you get off the court to give it to someone else, you can take a break and line up for the next available court.  This rarely happens; the four courts usually suffice, unless on exceptional cases of very fine weather and extremely busy hours.

Enjoy!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

570#
发表于 2003-5-28 20:25 | 只看该作者
knight:
你现在悠哉游哉。
  :p    :p  
高手如云,对你岂不是一件大好事。等忙完这一阵,我是得加紧练练,别下次到蒙城,连捡球的资格都没有。
  :mad:    :mad:  
要不,等SARS过后,飞回上海陪我练练?

Peter
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-26 22:03 , Processed in 0.042046 second(s), 38 queries .